SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gone off live and her live too! He’s sulking as it wasn’t all about him!!!
Sophie was overwhelmed and said to him "I'm going to come off this dual its getting a bit much "

Paul says "ok ye I'll come over to yours and go in the box"

Paul was never seen again. So SHE obviously didn't want him over on her live.

Reactions: 22
Sophie seems decent tbf, Paul is so self-obsessed he didnt even notice she was upset by all the hate

Reactions: 7
I feel bad for her. it seems like when she's alone she's really quiet and actually nice, when he's involved she joins in with how he is. I wonder if he's told her to be that way.

God he’s really such a desperate case isn’t he.
2 weeks into the “relationship” and she looks done with it.

Reactions: 5
Sophie was overwhelmed and said to him "I'm going to come off this dual its getting a bit much "

Paul says "ok ye I'll come over to yours and go in the box"

Paul was never seen again. So SHE obviously didn't want him over on her live.
Ahh I didn’t see that bit!! I had to turn it off it was too much!

Reactions: 2
Can someone recap... why was space raider upset in the dual live?! Missed it all
They were both on live.
Paul turned his comments off and wanted to play a guess the song game.
A load of his audience went over to Sophies live and were bombarding her. At one point she hit 1k.

She was getting visually more and more distressed, and anyone would have been able to see she was upset, but in his true narc form he kept turning the music up and talking over her so she cut it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know I’ve slated Sophie in the past and perhaps I’ve been too quick to judge her, but I can’t help but feel sorry for her tonight. She looks so gutted on her own life. Dare I say it, I think she might already realise what a life with Paul would be like. Not just the hate, which is more than justified, but I think she may have come to the realisation of how emotionally exhausting Paul is. She looks so drained on her live tonight. Bless her.

On another unrelated note, what the duck is it about malteasers where you tell yourself you’ll have a few and then next thing you look and then whole box is gone?? Rant over.

Reactions: 23
At the end of all of this, Sophie is just another victim of his and shouldn’t be brought down with him. She needs support and help as she’s probably not even aware of his manipulative tactics and won’t realise until she’s out of it. This thread should be about Paul and his victims getting the justice they deserve!

Reactions: 9
If this is the real Sophie what’s on live at the moment then she needs to get away from that tosspot asap

Reactions: 8
On one hand I hope she gets rid of him but on the other hand I don’t think I can deal with his soppy poor me breakup videos if she does 🙄

Reactions: 6
Genuinely concerned for Sophie - dull as she may be, I am sure she doesn’t deserve the hate

feel bad for the thread title now 🤣 she was warned by so many people though. She made her bed now she has to lie in it. Hopefully she will see sense ASAP

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.