Snapshoteye #25 A stunner, I want her, bet she was fit when she was 10 years younger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to thread 25! anyone giving out eye bleach after Paul's latest tiktok? eeee

RECAP -

- We found out Paul got a job at poundland
- He had a meltdown because of this being found out
- Sophie and Sharane exposed some tea on Tiktok live
- Paul has since been fired from his job for going back on Tiktok
- He has made an appalling Tiktok humping the air

6FF6595B-2911-4E26-86A8-D5FB89FF6174.jpeg

9BEB7804-B08F-4D0C-927A-56ECFBAE1BA4.jpeg

86B05282-A074-4415-8E48-3ABF4836E490.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Riiiight youse have sucked me right in again, I’m guna stick around for this thread and see where the rollercoaster will bring us.

hoping to see some OGs about, but hello to all the newer people that have joined over the past few threads! I’ve been here since early days but my ham allergy caught up to me lately.

hi x

Reactions: 12
I just want to know the thought process behind coming home to make TikTok videos and removing your socks and shoes. Like Paul does the denim not irritate your little pork hoofs?

And why expose your little babz feet so much but then wear size 13 soggy vans to cover how small and porky they are 😂😂😂😂

Awh duck I need a vodka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you noticed there’s a point in the video where he looks to our left like he’s looking at someone? It’s like the rowing video all over again.

Reactions: 11
Oh no. That new TikTok video. Paul you said you were leaving because you were busy 😭🤢 No no noooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey hey hey. Good to be here lads. 🙌🙌 Paul... put yer tiny boaby bulge away son🤢🤢👌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he’s back for the week this will make isolation go much faster 💅🏻

Reactions: 1
Hello and welcome to thread 25! anyone giving out eye bleach after Paul's latest tiktok? eeee

RECAP -

View attachment 1051696

View attachment 1051697

View attachment 1051698
🤣🤣 amazing!!
I’ve booked surgery to have my eyes removed, I can’t see that Tiktok again…think my brain needs to go too,
I.Just.Can’t 😭

Reactions: 5

RECAP -

View attachment 1051696

View attachment 1051697

View attachment 1051698
Wait … what?! I’m so out of the loop. 😂

He got fired from Poundland for being on TikTok?! How… 😶

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.