Snamhaí Sásta #2 Shifty-eyed June still paddling like a páiste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That money should have been handed over immediately. It’s been nearly a month now.
What are they waiting for? Apart from the self congratulatory photo opportunity obviously.
All very strange.

Reactions: 4
She’s back to ‘work’ next week…….
Thanks for update after the issue had to be raised on tattle. Unfortunately the homeless don’t have the luxury of waiting for you to finish your luxury holiday. You absolute selfish cow And the charities associated should be ashamed.

Reactions: 6
That money should have been handed over immediately. It’s been nearly a month now.
What are they waiting for? Apart from the self congratulatory photo opportunity obviously.
All very strange.
It’s v strange and v off

Reactions: 1
So her final figure is just over half her target, and only 1.5k more than she collected last year without half the events and fanfare and pushing. I think that says a lot to be honest.
Quoting myself here to correct what I said: she actually collected over 50 grand less in 2023 than she did in 2022, but she tried to fudge the details a little by saying she exceeded last year's target, this year, even though that isn’t really a thing.
Any money raised for charity is a good thing and I'm not taking that away from June. But the way this whole thing has been presented 😬 if I was in charge at Midwest Simon I'd definitely distance myself from this woman because she's on a downward spiral and they're better off not being associated with her and her grabby, dishonest ways.

Reactions: 5
The whole thing is beyond shady. Why isn’t there any transparency on the afternoon tea, bingo, bag pack etc? The afternoon tea was €55 per head and according to June, it was a full house? Where’s that money?

I’ve reported those undeclared ads several times and IG comes back saying they’re not breaching any guidelines.
They clearly are.

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported those undeclared ads several times and IG comes back saying they’re not breaching any guidelines.
They clearly are.

No, if you're reporting something you need to do it via the ASAI. They aren't in breach of Instagram T&Cs.

If anyone missed out on reporting the shoes post before it expired, just use Sweaty's screenshot above to report it! The more reports the better. Just chose yesterday's date when filling in the report form asking when it appeared.

Are we looking forward to June's return to 'her' community tomorrow?! I'm sure the community can't wait 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If anyone missed out on reporting the shoes post before it expired, just use Sweaty's screenshot above to report it! The more reports the better. Just chose yesterday's date when filling in the report form asking when it appeared.

Are we looking forward to June's return to 'her' community tomorrow?! I'm sure the community can't wait 🙄
Let’s see does she get into the freezing cold Atlantic. Her car will be reading -1 degree but her fat arse will be reading about 24 degrees with those heated seats!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.