Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

faust_arp

“Chatty vlog” so the first 10 minutes is her talking about being sick and Mabel being 1

Dog walk on the beach, breakfast with her parents. Being excited about going to her good friends wedding and imagining what the bride is going to wear.

lots of triggering English accent words and fake tanned hands.

The end
I’m glad I’m not the only one triggered by mostly Aussie, sometimes English accent

Reactions: 1

rosie.aw

Are there any other South Australian influencers? 👀 I only know of Maya Kate who I actually really like

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
She said on her vlog she won’t be posting about TTC and made it seem like she wasn’t pregnant. The messaging is very confusing for sure.

Why did she think she miscarried, does anyone know? I cannot stand the way she talks so dont want to watch her vids
I think she said she was bleeding and when she did she also lost all her pregnancy symptoms. Had a scan before seeing the doctor and read between the lines (bc radiographers aren’t actually allowed to say anything about your scan) that she had miscarried 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like Kirsty’s fitness content as someone who is medium sized and very into the gym but not the fittest and not into the whole perfect physique skinny gal side of the influencer community.

Her poor me mother content is doing my head in especially on TikTok and I find her accent grating (like croaky?)

faust_arp

Why did she tell all her family and friends so soon though… I understand the excitement but honestly I hate when people tell me they are pregnant before having a scan with a heartbeat or reaching that 12 week mark. As she mentioned in her vid miscarriages are sadly so common and particularly so in the earlier days of the pregnancy.
You put more pain in yourself when you tell people so early….
I can understand telling close friends and family, I probably will tell my mum before 12 weeks if I ever fall pregnant.