Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new white kitchen... to match the tiny white squares on her feed 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone understand the kitchen post? She is having kitchen refitted so.live on tea and toast and had to put flowers in the bathroom sink, but it's in a house she hasn't yet moved into? So why hasn't she been able to cook in her present kitchen??

Reactions: 6
I think she’s getting her own kitchen done but is buying another house as an investment I think?

Yeah it looks to be her current house but then she says she’s moving to the new house this weekend. So why does she want to fill the cupboards in her current house?!? Doesn’t make sense!!

Reactions: 2
She needs to delete the bleeping whitagram app. The white borders are out of control.

I need to wear jam jars on my eyes just to make out what the duck she’s posting.

It’s not pretty if I can’t bleeping see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories about moving day are doing my head in!! Does she live in a parallel universe?? We’re moving into our new home this weekend after a huge renovation project too. Luckily we’re not rushing as been staying at my mums but I’ve got a whole house full of boxes, crap everywhere and I look like tit, but Gemma’s doing the same thing and she’s got time to fill up some fancy bottles with water and foliage and put all her decorations up including flowers in an empty gin bottle? She’s so fake with the tales that sound like she’s so hard-up and busy but she must have been doing bits before this!! Just stop pretending to be some king of frigging martyr

Reactions: 13
I’m finding the whole move situation odd.

They renovated a kitchen in her old house so she could only eat toast! Showed us said renovation.

Then as soon as it’s complete moved into new house where she can finally cook again and any small glimpses she gives of the new kitchen look exactly like the old one!

Has she moved? Did she get two of the same kitchens installed? What’s going on?

Either way, she’s just so busy and the tiredest girl in the world so most likely we shall never know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So did they actually live with her mum after all ? Seems like the property in which they have moved into is the one in which they were renovating. For someone who likes to share lots of details about health, hosp apps etc she also likes to be quite vague.

I think they have split up. Even though she didn’t post him much before, she still mentioned him regularly, and now she’s going really hard on this ‘mum life’ thing. You can tell she’s almost dying to point out that she’s a brave impressive single working mum. Facebook doesn’t mean anything, perhaps they haven’t updated them in a long time.

But she has said previously she doesn't post much about him because he does not like it and because of his job!!

She is completely getting on my last nerve! I agree with an earlier comment where someone said she wants to bang on about work, hospital appointments, Olivia and what she eats obvs, her sisters wedding, her sisters pregnancy etc etc etc but is so elusive and cryptic about other things! If her and her husband have split up it’s a real shame and I actually hope it’s not the case! But she was quick enough to share EVERY detail of her wedding so why not enlighten her followers if they’re no longer together!
Same with the house move it’s doing my head in but something seems really strange about it! She wants to mention it but give no actual details! I’m nosey so I need to know more!

Reactions: 9
I’ve followed her for years and she’s always lived in that house. Surely it doesn’t take years to renovate? Something fishy going on

So did they actually live with her mum after all ? Seems like the property in which they have moved into is the one in which they were renovating. For someone who likes to share lots of details about health, hosp apps etc she also likes to be quite vague.
She's so fuckin irritating and likes to portray a perfect instagram life when we all know that life just isnt like that. We all have bad times so not every day is filled with cute plates of food surrounded by endless bunches of fuckin flowers. Get a grip woman and grow up and smile for fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her live in Barcelona with Tricepsandtoasties? It was a couple of weeks ago now but they both went live at the same time and it was so boring haha...

(btw I like Gem but I cannot stand tricepsandtoasties😑)

Reactions: 3
Came to check out thread as also baffled by the house scenario! She said she's renovating a house to move into in the next village (near the beach) but then says she is living off toast because she can't cook in the kitchen she's not yet moved in to. So confused?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.