Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people are worried about losing their income

She’s worried her expensive spa is shut!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yes she has annoyed me this week. I work in the NHS so still at work. She is complaining about her races being cancelled and spa being shut!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes she has annoyed me this week. I work in the NHS so still at work. She is complaining about her races being cancelled and spa being shut!
Yep ditto and the whole time she's probably on full pay either working from home or not working at all. I wish privileged people would get down off their high horse for one minute and see the bigger picture.
Working frontline in the NHS is gruelling at the best of times let alone in this chaos. Working with limited resources and PPE is still putting ourselves at risk for the sake of others and is worth it all day long to help people but not when they won't help themselves.
The fact that she herself and her twin and daughter all have very serious heart issues should be of far greater concern to her than whether she can run a race or not. First world problems and all that hey! Thing is, if she actually did catch COVID she'd be the first to post ''woman down'' and a glam selfie in her hospital gown and deplete those limited resources that bit further when she could have taken the recommended precautions and isolated herself for the 12 weeks recommended to avoid such a situation. Can't miss out on flower friday though can she 🙊🌿

Reactions: 15
I don't say this lightly. But this woman is an absolute bleep! Self centred to the core. Deceitful and all round prick. Needs that silver spoon taking out her arse and living in the real world with real problems. Something she has little to zero grasp of. Utter bellend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's really getting on my tits this week. Her captions are so tit- 'the reality of my flower Friday', 'pancakes are the positivity I need in my life right now'. And she's really saddened by the spa closing for a bit. Wake up Gemma- people are dying, people are having life saving/prolonging treatments cancelled, people are missing out on events like weddings and holidays that they would have saved for and planned for months for. There are sacrifices being made all over the world and shes bleating on about actual rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's really getting on my tits this week. Her captions are so tit- 'the reality of my flower Friday', 'pancakes are the positivity I need in my life right now'. And she's really saddened by the spa closing for a bit. Wake up Gemma- people are dying, people are having life saving/prolonging treatments cancelled, people are missing out on events like weddings and holidays that they would have saved for and planned for months for. There are sacrifices being made all over the world and shes bleating on about actual rubbish
Flower Friday winds me up the MOST. It is not a thing you pointless stretched hag face. Her world is the size of a pin head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you see the ‘creating content’ post. Come on she doesn’t really put her food ok the sheets like that to take a pic before she posts them... does she 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is, if she actually did catch COVID she'd be the first to post ''woman down'' and a glam selfie in her hospital gown and deplete those limited resources that bit further when she could have taken the recommended precautions and isolated herself for the 12 weeks recommended to avoid such a situation. Can't miss out on flower friday though can she 🙊🌿
My husband manages a hotel and has signed off everyone who’s vulnerable to Covid19 for the following 12 weeks, even someone with IBS has been signed off. She should most definitely be in that category, don’t get why she’s not more worried?!

That low wood bay place costs £112 a month for use of the spa, swimming pool and classes (doesn’t cover treatments or personal training).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My husband manages a hotel and has signed off everyone who’s vulnerable to Covid19 for the following 12 weeks, even someone with IBS has been signed off. She should most definitely be in that category, don’t get why she’s not more worried?!

That low wood bay place costs £112 a month for use of the spa, swimming pool and classes (doesn’t cover treatments or personal training).
She will get a discount as she is never away from there with work.

Reactions: 5
Spouts utter shite about working for espa not thg yet in the post before she mentions nothing of that being an ad 🤨 she is CONSTANTLY posting that yet never #aff ✊🏼💦

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t marked the Hello Fresh as ad, yet her LinkedIn says she works with “Hello’s Fresh” as she put it 🤣🤣. So is she lying on Insta, or lying on LinkedIn 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gemma is an utter fraud! She’s an absolute Catfish, I saw her in Manchester not that long ago and let me tell you she looks NOTHING like her ridiculously posed photos - her body and face are very, very different. In fact you’d be hard pushed to tell it was her tbh. She looks old and knackered, wears a hideous about of make up and has got crap hair and the biggest calves I’ve ever seen on a woman. Her I’m-popping-out-a-hip pose does wonders for her as does her over-filtered taken from above selfies. She’s a prize lying twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The grammar in her LinkedIn bio is embarrassing!
I don’t think she is particularly bright 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so just low rent and naff. Her plastic flowers in the empty Hendricks bottle are incredibly try hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

could you tell me if your husbands staff are getting full pay or ssp please. its just im vulnerable and not sure if i will get paid or not

Reactions: 1
could you tell me if your husbands staff are getting full pay or ssp please. its just im vulnerable and not sure if i will get paid or not
Govt has announced they’ll cover 80% of your pay, as long as you’re employed. Contracted hours tho I believe.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.