Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes these slimming world consultants may only have that source of income, but what about all the other self employed people in the UK? We’re all bleeping struggling. I’m not self employed, but my boyfriend is as he works in the music/ events industry and my god are we struggling right now. You just have to do the best you can. Even full time employees are panicking because loads of medium/ small companies are going under. SW won’t go under, these consultants will have a job to go to when this is over, a lot of people don’t even have that security!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes these slimming world consultants may only have that source of income, but what about all the other self employed people in the UK? We’re all bleeping struggling. I’m not self employed, but my boyfriend is as he works in the music/ events industry and my god are we struggling right now. You just have to do the best you can. Even full time employees are panicking because loads of medium/ small companies are going under. SW won’t go under, these consultants will have a job to go to when this is over, a lot of people don’t even have that security!
I know what you mean about the entertainment industry, my poor son was sent home from abroad and is now unemployed for at least 6 months with no income,, thank god he's in his early 20s and can come home to live again otherwise I don't know what he would do, I wish you and your boyfriend the best of luck and can cope 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know what you mean about the entertainment industry, my poor son was sent home from abroad and is now unemployed for at least 6 months with no income,, thank god he's in his early 20s and can come home to live again otherwise I don't know what he would do, I wish you and your boyfriend the best of luck and can cope 💙
Thank you - it looks like my boyfriend is in the same position as your son! We’re praying things change by June when he has a huge tour planned in America, but who knows 🤷‍♀️ Take each day as it comes and be grateful I have a full time job in a huge company, some people don’t even have that security.

this could work two ways for SW - larger ppl might lose weight or thin ppl may gain weight depends who stocked up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am looking for some guidance. In her last post Gemma points everyone towards the hut group as Le Crueset has 30% percent off but added this is not an ad however she is employed by the hut group. Would this be a violation in terms of advertising?
Thanks
I have really had enough of people like this and after seeing her Linkd in this time I will report her.

Reactions: 10
I am looking for some guidance. In her last post Gemma points everyone towards the hut group as Le Crueset has 30% percent off but added this is not an ad however she is employed by the hut group. Would this be a violation in terms of advertising?
Thanks
I have really had enough of people like this and after seeing her Linkd in this time I will report her.
I imagine it would have to be marked as Affiliate, as she has a connection with THG?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The captions under her posts are so cringe! Like she’s trying to write a fairytale 😂

Reactions: 6
That last post about being on the beach. Jesus love just duck off. She’s a drain. And it’s conscious not “concious”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you - it looks like my boyfriend is in the same position as your son! We’re praying things change by June when he has a huge tour planned in America, but who knows 🤷‍♀️ Take each day as it comes and be grateful I have a full time job in a huge company, some people don’t even have that security.
The main industry I work in is music and it’s so so bad. I have had all touring in June cancelled as well in last 24hours 😩

Thanks
How do you report?

The main industry I work in is music and it’s so so bad. I have had all touring in June cancelled as well in last 24hours 😩
Ahhh don’t say this! He’s meant to be going touring June - October ☹ I think it’ll get pushed back but everything until this is cancelled. I hope the government help the music/ events industry!

Reactions: 1
I can’t be arsed to read through pages to catch up, but am I right in thinking she’s not been declaring #ad or #gifted on many many posts and now she’s been found out?

Reactions: 7
I can’t be arsed to read through pages to catch up, but am I right in thinking she’s not been declaring #ad or #gifted on many many posts and now she’s been found out?
It would appear so. Looks like she’s employed by the Huf Group and all those posts should have had #ad she’s gone from being likeable but a prissy witch to unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry somebody please correct if I'm wrong.

Gemma is upset that she can't do running club.
Gemma is upset she can't go to her favourite spa.
Gemma, who has a pacemaker and is always in and out of hospital due to being a vulnerable adult is about to climb a mountain this weekend???

Good grief. I dunno what's worst watching, the virus unfold or these damn idiots online!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry somebody please correct if I'm wrong.

Gemma is upset that she can't do running club.
Gemma is upset she can't go to her favourite spa.
Gemma, who has a pacemaker and is always in and out of hospital due to being a vulnerable adult is about to climb a mountain this weekend???

Good grief. I dunno what's worst watching, the virus unfold or these damn idiots online!
I know... OH LOOK, AN OVERSTRETCHED NHS STRUGGLING TO COPE WITH A GLOBAL HEALTH CRISIS... HOLD ME BACK WHILE I TAKE MY BROKEN HEART UP A LOCAL MOUNTAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.