Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she loves reading so much why doesn't she get a Kindle? Much better for the environment and probably cheaper in the long run as the sort of books she reads are always on sale for 1p. But then she wouldn't be able to take her photos
Love this and yes the shit books she reads would be 1p haha.

Reactions: 5
“Waking Olivia up at 5am to throw snowballs”.
No you didn’t. Don’t lie.

Reactions: 12
Best comment ever. Her lies have been outed by EYE WITNESSES!

I love the bit she’s added in ‘I was looking out A LOT!’

How full of shit she is. I hope no one looks at her profile and feels inferior because she is literally talking absolute shit.

Reactions: 10
And also how the Neighbour starts her Comment with “Well” .... She may as well have just said “yeah, right, ok, whatever Gemma

Reactions: 9
That’s what I mean, not her usual white and pretty borders style AT ALL
I thought this too! And everything that video was telling you not to be/ do is exactly what Gemma does. With the fussy dresses, high heels, false lashes swishing here there and everywhere!

Reactions: 7
See her sister is going down the stylish baby/nursery looks very good for insta route, I predict she turns into a stay at home mummy blogger .

Reactions: 6
Gemma definitely has issues with food.
No, no, no, Gemma lives for food, she sometimes doesn’t even run 12 miles one day, just so she can stay home and have her bestest ever chilli mac and (no) cheese, or lovingly made cottage pie, or very indulgent pizza (pizza is life guys!!), but I make it with a SW wrap instead of actual base, no cheese and a pile of veg, and it tastes just the same guys!! Woohoo, #pizza is life and #wine is life, just look at my carefully measured out 5 syns worth, syns are for #pizzaandwine, am I right guys?! Just off into my (kindly gifted) espa bath, as now I will have to run 24 miles tomorrow morning at 5am, since I plopped on the sofa for ten whole minutes tonight, before a 29-hour work day with a 42-hour drive, but it was worth it cos sometimes you just have to have comfort food and wine, am I right guys?!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 75
you win the internet

Reactions: 24
A 29 hour work day with a 42 hour drive. Love u.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.