Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I think she was a target member but defo isn't anymore. My friend goes to the same group as her (we are from the same area). She didn't attend for ages. But my friend has told me that she is moaned about for her portion size, lack of variety and those JD seasonings haha
I have to be honest, I'm a huge fan of those seasonings, they've absolutely helped me transform my life, I don't agree that people like her and harold prickard use them for financial gain.

Reactions: 7

Quaking96

Ooh look her child support must have come through! How can she afford to get a new tatto when some of us are working so hard and still struggling!!

Alwayspoor

Did she leave the house to go and deliver kittens, wtf. She harps on about her vulnerable child then once lock down hits she is out the door

Medusah80

Chatty Member
Jesus this woman🤦🏼‍♀️ Today she’s sat in the car crying (not because she’s sorry for what she’s done like she claims) but because the school saw her smack her son on the bum while he was having a meltdown!!
Makes you wonder what happens behind closed doors .

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Vancey

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate it when people do this. Sodding attention seeking. It’s embarrasing. Why on earth when you’re midcrying would you take a photo? I’ve 6 weeks postpartum abs never thought of photographic myself crying
She loves a crying selfie, she has it worse than anyone you know

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
The way she speaks about her son irks me, one post she mentioned about changing his pad/nappy and how bad it was etc. It’s just not fair, he’s not a baby/toddler. He’s a little boy.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Noone would have said that to her - absolutely no one! She makes so much crap up in her head it’s unreal!

Whosaidthat

I thought that, i know people deal with things in their own way and ive never been in that situation, but you cant go crying victim one second and then make a video about pain being sexy surely!? Even without all that, it just doesnt seem like an appropriate video for a very public platform with a mostly young audience.
Its a terrible example to set for your daughter especially if you were in a DV relationship. I completely agree with taking back the power and all that but honestly, pain is not sexy and before you go making videos like that there needs to be an understanding about boundaries and consent. Something which she should be focusing on educating her child about. I've been sexually abused and I would never ever make videos like that or even think of videos like that as being a positive thing. It makes me sick. It also makes me sick when people lie about that stuff, no matter how long it has been it stays with you forever and you're never the same after it. So wrapping something around your neck to be seductive just isn't it. I'm disgusted by her to be honest.

• Sad

and nothing happens

Obviously post partum hormones are hardcore and send you a bit loopy so I do feel sorry for her a little, but the baby is literally 2 weeks old and she’s talking about how she needs to lose weight? Please get a grip. Her partner comes across like an awful chauvinistic pig, bet he’s been on at her about it already. But then that’s what happens when you fall pregnant to an arsehole approximately 3 minutes after you meet.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
the Tik Toks.........😳😳😳😳😳😳 omg the second hand embarrassment I have for her is off the scale. She absolutely rates/loves herself to death 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the licking of the teeth/ lips, the side eye, trying to eye fuck the camera and failing, the poofing of her hair trying to look sexy, never mind tying herself up. WTAF is she doing 😳 now we know what she does infront of her bedroom mirror to entertain herself. She thinks she's in a music video 😆😆Wow just wow. If that was my mother I'd kick right off 🥴 her poor kids!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's a really grim scenario. Did this bloke get black bagged (kicked out from his mrs house 🤣) so he then latched on to desperate Lollie (I'll suck anyone's) pop for a place to crash??? She's not exactly a catch and you're likely to catch herpes off this utter fucking cretin sad excuse for a man 😳

It's gonna be an absolute car crash in a few months 🤦🏼‍♀️ something really off about the whole situation. I feel so sorry for those poor kids!!

Remember her 'lols of lollie' fairy stories she used to make up 😳🤣 she'd be easy pickings for someone who didn't have good intentions. I'd be concerned if I was close to her

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those walls with all the triangles and hexagons .. I may be in the minority here but I think they're bloody horrible! Worst trend to appear lately.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That baby is her double the poor sod

She's in such a rush to lose weight... has he gone off her already? Her posts are all bullshit anyway, she'll say anything for attention

Remember those random scenarios she used to make up and post online?! 🤣🤣 what a fruitcake 😬