Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
She's just very strange, always has been and has got worse with age! Like you all say it's always poor me, poor me....blah blah blah get a grip, you're not the only one with a disabled kid and you don't need to harp on about it constantly!
My sons disabled, and there is not a single picture of him on my page, no mention or anything... I have a pic of my 4 week old son and thats it... he's not a pawn for sympathy and she should be ashamed.

p.s. there are more pics of harry pickard on my instagram than there is of my kids 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Smallpotato

VIP Member
STOP.

First of all, I wish her no harm in her pregnancy and congratulations Lollie. The only two alarm bells that ring that 1) her boyfriend posting on social media he wouldn’t have the Covid vaccination, esp with Layton being vulnerable and now Lollie and 2) she is so into SW and disordered eating she didn’t notice she was pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Karliz

VIP Member
I agree why put in your bio
Mum+kid+disabled son

He's her son first why lable

• Wow

Sjb88

Jesus H. If you're reading this, maybe take some criticism on here and stop treating your daughter like a piece of shit and moaning every chance you get about your kids!

Whosaidthat

Jesus, she can't even remember her own lies 🤣 she's been out more than once since the 19th March, there's buckets of evidence on her Instagram. Not only that but come on Lollie, that person didn't stop you in the street and say that... they probably brought up the fact lockdown is making everyone gain weight and you jumped on it thinking they meant you because the world revolves around you and your victim complex 🙄 considering the 4 pictures including mirror pic she just had to take I'd say someone wanted the compliment bus to come along and pull up at her house! I call bullshit on her little story yet again! Come on Lollie you're just embarrassing yourself now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Medusah80

Chatty Member
He has a "joke" on his Insta story today.

Called the rape advice hotline today...unfortunately it's only for victims.

What a bastard.
for a man who has a daughter on the way, a young daughter and a 16yr old stepdaughter that is disgusting/vile behaviour .

hettiejj

£42 on a pair of white trainers for one dance show... more money than sense screams to me - and it isn’t even her money!!

Why her daughter can’t just live with a pair of £10 trainers from Tesco baffles me
She can use it as emotional manipulation with her daughter oh poor me I have to settle with primark or whatever and you get this, look what I’m doing for you, everybody look at how great I am buying these for her!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I hate to call anyone ugly but I hate her face so much 😅 she has the strangest facial features. We hardly ever see the other eye 😂

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Imagine being that worried at the beginning of the pandemic cos of your vulnerable child that you have anxiety attacks when going shopping, to then have a boyfriend that refuses to do his bit to keep them safe!!
I get the choice but surely safety of said child should be paramount?!?
I feel like she only puts her kids needs first when it suits her. Now she wants a man and has one it’s not convenient for her to be worried about her son.

hettiejj

I appreciate that Lollie is under a lot of stress; raising her disabled son, raising a teenage daughter, deciding how many different food items she can get on one plate (I kid) but this poor girl is barely in her teens and Mums slagging her off on an open IG. No wonder she was getting bullied!
Her daughter most certainly doesn’t have it easy, plus she’s at risk from a range of personality disorders with a mother who treats her and talks about her like that. It’s so sad for her.

I appreciate that Lollie is under a lot of stress; raising her disabled son, raising a teenage daughter, deciding how many different food items she can get on one plate (I kid) but this poor girl is barely in her teens and Mums slagging her off on an open IG. No wonder she was getting bullied!
ALSO the I drop dead part is completely unbelievable!

• Sad

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Lollie, it’s not just YOUR son that’s the issue in uniform. It’s the other vulnerable children who happen to go to the school!

Christ. Why don’t you have another bagel