SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't the autism only appear when her colleagues were complaining about her refusing to take phonecalls at work?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That dress is realllly not great - that neck part is awful. I’m sure she showed some nicer options than that?

That dress is realllly not great - that neck part is awful. I’m sure she showed some nicer options than that?
There was defo a floaty blue number she posted. The dress she's chosen is truly foul. I'm sure she could've went to Primark and gotten a MUCH nicer dress...

Her posting ‘my handsome husband’ he’s showing his furry teeth in the picture, she must be trolling us 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Her posting ‘my handsome husband’ he’s showing his furry teeth in the picture, she must be trolling us 🤮
He does look like he’s lost weight tho, wonder if he’s going without to pay for baby crap and scans 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm glad she's cradling her bump, i wasn't sure if she was pregnant or not since she hasn't mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus christ that dress 😬😬😬 I've just been transported back to 2002, where I'm stood in Select trying to find a flammable dress for a tenner 🥴

And he looks a creepy git he deffo messages girls on Facebook "nice tits" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus christ that dress 😬😬😬 I've just been transported back to 2002, where I'm stood in Select trying to find a flammable dress for a tenner 🥴

And he looks a creepy git he deffo messages girls on Facebook "nice tits" 🤢
This is all scarily accurate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I imagine their house smells of dog, and you know the stench of leaving clothes out to dry? After they’ve been in the machine for 4 days? Yeah that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.