SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad she's shared the baby shower tips for those of us that are so friendless they have to plan their own baby shower 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’ve got paper plates, napkins and cheap bibs” Christ she is so desperate to have every instagrammable bullshit event possible! Baby showers are wholly unnecessary - lovely gesture of your F & F want to organise but to sort your own out- just my opinion- is a gift grabbing exercise and in poor taste.

“I’ve got paper plates, napkins and cheap bibs” Christ she is so desperate to have every instagrammable bullshit event possible! Baby showers are wholly unnecessary - lovely gesture of your F & F want to organise but to sort your own out- just my opinion- is a gift grabbing exercise and in poor taste.
I simply cannot wrap my head around planning a party for myself and expecting people to turn up with gifts. I've been to many a baby shower and not one was planned by the mother. Makes me wonder if she organised her own hen do.

Reactions: 2
I don't like baby showers in general. I find they're pushy and unnecessary *but* to organise your own is bleeping sad. Her twin and mum and whoever else is close to her need a kick in the hole. If they know she wants one they should say okay we will organise it not let her carry on with her bleeping napkins and bibs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't like baby showers in general. I find they're pushy and unnecessary *but* to organise your own is bleeping sad. Her twin and mum and whoever else is close to her need a kick in the hole. If they know she wants one they should say okay we will organise it not let her carry on with her bleeping napkins and bibs.
They're probably even more fed up of her as we are. I imagine their lives are daily made in to the Steph and bump show, she needs full attention on her.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t surprised when she said she was organising her own baby shower. I don’t think she has many friends but she would also be a nightmare to throw a shower for. The fact that her mum and twin are not organising it speaks volumes but she probably posted it to shame them into doing something for her.

It looks like she's following in the footsteps of her old pal Towers
She's gained almost 5 stone back so far.

Says she's excited to have the baby so she can get back to diet and exercise.
She didn't have to stop.
Especially the food she was eating.
Just because she fell pregnant didn't then mean she had to consume daily pizzas

• Wow
I know everyone is different but she’s under the impression that as soon as baby is born she will be straight back into weight loss mode … she’s not even considering how tired she will be (them 3am feeds eating biscuits - no just me? 🙈) I know this isn’t the case for everyone but I think she’s going to struggle massively and weight loss isn’t just going to happen easily for her. I mean she’s constantly tired lying on the sofa just growing the baby … so can’t imagine when she’s here is going to be much different? I think she’s definitely in for one hell of a shock!

Reactions: 13
I know everyone is different but she’s under the impression that as soon as baby is born she will be straight back into weight loss mode … she’s not even considering how tired she will be (them 3am feeds eating biscuits - no just me? 🙈) I know this isn’t the case for everyone but I think she’s going to struggle massively and weight loss isn’t just going to happen easily for her. I mean she’s constantly tired lying on the sofa just growing the baby … so can’t imagine when she’s here is going to be much different? I think she’s definitely in for one hell of a shock!
She is definitley naive.
She said she can't wait for long walks and being able to use the home gym.

My 3rd hated the pram 😂 long walks were not an option. And she didn't sleep for more than 15/20 minutes at a time. So even if I had a home gym, I wouldn't have had the time 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah she thinks she's tired now 😅

Reactions: 2
Honestly this, with mine I've craved chocolate constantly and you literally pick and anything easy you can get your hands on cause you're so shattered.
I still can't wrap my head around her spending all this money on her body to then say they've been trying for a baby for 2 years, why would you?!

Reactions: 4
When pregnant with my first, sure I gained a bit of weight. But the weight really packed on after I had the baby, as I was too tired to cook healthy meals and relied on takeouts and ate my way through PND. She really thinks life will just go back to normal once baby arrives doesn’t she? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I can confirm 3am biscuits are being consumed here thanks to baby troll 🤣
Weight gain is part of pregnancy but 5 stone is impressive.
I carried on exercising during my pregnancy, yes I was tired, I had aching hips etc but I didn’t use pregnancy as an excuse To hibernate under a filthy blanket. I only gained a stone and a half and a few weeks after baby troll was born, I was half a stone away from pre baby weight. Im not bothered by that so thankfully I can enjoy my baby rather than worry about dieting.
Also if she breastfeeds, you can’t diet, you need to consume food, so what will she do then? Moan she’s eating because she has to? Crikey, I can just imagine the 20 stories on the subject now 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can confirm 3am biscuits are being consumed here thanks to baby troll 🤣
Weight gain is part of pregnancy but 5 stone is impressive.
I carried on exercising during my pregnancy, yes I was tired, I had aching hips etc but I didn’t use pregnancy as an excuse To hibernate under a filthy blanket. I only gained a stone and a half and a few weeks after baby troll was born, I was half a stone away from pre baby weight. Im not bothered by that so thankfully I can enjoy my baby rather than worry about dieting.
Also if she breastfeeds, you can’t diet, you need to consume food, so what will she do then? Moan she’s eating because she has to? Crikey, I can just imagine the 20 stories on the subject now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can she breastfeed after her implants? I have no idea if it's possible or not

Can she breastfeed after her implants? I have no idea if it's possible or not
I think it depends on if they're under the muscle or not. She did show a breast pump and bottle so maybe she's keeping her options open which I'd never shame her for.
Breastfeeding is hard, and the chocolate cravings are real which definitely will not help her weightloss.

I think it depends on if they're under the muscle or not. She did show a breast pump and bottle so maybe she's keeping her options open which I'd never shame her for.
Breastfeeding is hard, and the chocolate cravings are real which definitely will not help her weightloss.
I’m guessing it’s part of the plan as she has a pump 🤣🤣
It would have been a huge amount of money to spent if she couldn’t use it.
But this is Steph and we know she doesn’t always have a clue! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.