SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread I've searched her a couple of times and couldn't find one. She is a peculiar duck isn't she! They seem to be loaded yet she's always moaning about money.
If you were loaded I guarantee you'd not be sat crying on instgram to strangers that your electric had ran out and the food in tbr slow cooker was wasted. They also have always sat wrapped in blankets and hoodie which I've always said is because they can't afford to put the gas on (this was well before the prices shot up)
It's all on credit without a doubt.

Reactions: 2
Why had she always got her ravioli belly button out 🤢
Even the photo she posted laying on the sofa with her husband, she had it out.
Put it awayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear she thinks she's the only person to be pregnant. These videos she insists on sharing without warning could be extremely triggering to a lot of people, particularly those who followed her when she joined the TTC bandwagon for 3 days

Reactions: 4
I think she should make a feature of the ravioli.

Stick some googly eyes on it / tattoo petals around it

C80876C8-4C61-4310-A45A-4C737D593769.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear she thinks she's the only person to be pregnant. These videos she insists on sharing without warning could be extremely triggering to a lot of people, particularly those who followed her when she joined the TTC bandwagon for 3 days
That’s exactly why I don’t pay attention to her anymore. We’re TTC and have been for two years, although I’m okay with it, it’s extremely triggering when someone brags she lost a baby and then got pregnant 3 weeks after and is having a healthy pregnancy. Not everyone can try again so soon or be so lucky, she acts so smug like it’s the done thing and it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s exactly why I don’t pay attention to her anymore. We’re TTC and have been for two years, although I’m okay with it, it’s extremely triggering when someone brags she lost a baby and then got pregnant 3 weeks after and is having a healthy pregnancy. Not everyone can try again so soon or be so lucky, she acts so smug like it’s the done thing and it’s not.
I'm sorry you're going through that, sending you lots of love ❤
She's so insulting to a lot of people who will have followed her when she first miscarried but she gave no prior warning before she started shoving her pregnancy in everyone's face

Why does she keep posting her stomach with that mutilated belly button? You don’t need to flash your belly every time, anyone who follows knows you’re pregnant 🙈

I wonder if the husband has a second job or something as he’s rarely around these days.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He’d rather be building a fence from scratch with zero experience that stuck indoors with her bleeting on from the sofa under a blanket. I get it. 😂

• Haha
Screenshot_20220405-201350_Instagram.jpg

Um, those stories must have just uploaded themselves I'm guessing

Also, who the duck organises their own baby shower? 🤣

Reactions: 3
She has really irritated me with her moaning about Nuffield today. She totally ignored the post op advice regarding no exercise and limiting activity post op and is now whinging about her wounds breaking down. It has nothing to do with her going to the gym and paddle boarding but is apparently their fault for not giving her antibiotics. I really hope the swab they sent off comes back as no growth, absolving them of any responsibility.

And don’t get me started on her going to get antibiotics from A&E. Do people not understand what A&E stands for? No wonder the NHS is on it’s knees..!!
Hopefully if she has been ignoring post op care advice it will come back negative. So she went private for an operation then when she don’t listen to post op guidelines goes to A&E for antibiotics? Surely an econsult would have been quicker and as you state putting less pressure on an accident and emergency room! That seems a little far fetched for me to get a course of antibiotics. Hospitals don’t like to give out antibiotics all the time as we build up a tolerance to them. Especially on cases where they are not needed. If you take care of yourself and your op wounds you won’t need them. Simple!

She hasn’t got a scooby doo what’s going to happen when that baby come 🤣🤣🤣 absolutely hilarious xx

Reactions: 7
She’s a right head isn’t she 😂

I get it’s frustrating about the car and the garage sounds dodgy as hell but how does she think people without a driving licence cope when they have a baby??

My mum didn’t learn to drive till I was 26, we managed just fine with buses and taxis.

Also, why would you keep insurance on a car you don’t have any more? Especially when you’ve not even started looking for a replacement? That’s a months worth of insurance money that could’ve been used on their electric bill or something.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1173549
Um, those stories must have just uploaded themselves I'm guessing

Also, who the duck organises their own baby shower? 🤣
Just proves she doesn’t really have friends! My friends and family couldn’t wait to organise my baby shower for baby troll! I didn’t have to do/pay a thing, I just had to turn up! 😂✌

How does it just get darker and darker in her stories? 🤣 did she keep switching lights off?

She has put makeup on for her wee rant and it’s quite pale and makes her look odd. I think she’s out it over her lips too. Tried to take a screenshot
I just thought of all the filters on Insta and you chose one that still makes you look like a ghost 😂

I nearly felt sorry for her for a second organising her own baby shower 😳😳
Then I’m like here we go again moans needs money but let’s organise a crappy baby shower so you get all the attention on you 😂 she’ll probably get the dog to model the bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.