SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another scan but also wishing herself a happy birthday in her stories so that her followers will wish her a happy birthday. What about her twin? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is her foundation always so thick and powdery? Looks like collection 2000 circa 2004 me at secondary school

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else waiting with baited breath for the montage of their ginger lasagna with emotional music over layered over the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else waiting with baited breath for the montage of their ginger lasagna with emotional music over layered over the top?
Not happening lol. Baby was hiding… don’t blame her she’s probably sick of the 4d scans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another scan? Shes having a laugh 😂
No money to fix your celling,Ran out of electric,Im guessing she cant afford to run her washing machine hence the reason that blanket looks so manky 🤢 Im glad shes got her priorities in order
This 👏🏻👏🏻 Pisses me off… don’t plead poverty and then spend money on private (not medical related) scans AND books again for a few weeks time ffs!!!

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked she let the scan place put her husbands name on the picture, she never seems to include him when talking about the baby

Reactions: 2
That garden landscaping on top of two new cars, all this baby tat, endless private scans and her surgery loans-how on earth are they affording it all?!

Reactions: 6
That garden landscaping on top of two new cars, all this baby tat, endless private scans and her surgery loans-how on earth are they affording it all?!
Not topping up the electric metre or fixing actual issues like a leaking kitchen ceiling. Her priorities are fucked

Reactions: 3
Not topping up the electric metre or fixing actual issues like a leaking kitchen ceiling. Her priorities are fucked
But she’s got a pretty garden 🤷🏼‍♀️ She will invite you round to spend time in the garden but won’t have any pennies in the meter to make you a brew 🤣
Imagine 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread I've searched her a couple of times and couldn't find one. She is a peculiar duck isn't she! They seem to be loaded yet she's always moaning about money.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.