SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she already feels like she's lost herself, she's going to have a shock when baby is here!

Same as she seems very naive about going on long walks with her. Lots of babies hate prams. She hasn't thought about that. And presuming she'll have time to use the home gym.
She may do. But she may not!
I presume she's thinking baby will just go to bed at bed time and that's it and will nap perfectly.

Reactions: 6
She's in for a major shock when that baby arrives. She can't even be bothered to walk the dog anymore. Her and the husband used to be relatively fit, I remember her posting them regularly doing activities but you don't see that and you can see how much weight he has piled on lately

Reactions: 9
I never understand these people that say they barely manage on the money they have now and then go out and get new cars ect.
You've clearly got money spare somewhere.
Whether that be a lump sum or money spare monthly.

Reactions: 7
I never understand these people that say they barely manage on the money they have now and then go out and get new cars ect.
You've clearly got money spare somewhere.
Whether that be a lump sum or money spare monthly.
Barely manage but she's had a tonne of surgery, got married, bought a house, been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years and spent a load of money on tit they don't need 🥴

Reactions: 10
Barely manage but she's had a tonne of surgery, got married, bought a house, been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years and spent a load of money on tit they don't need 🥴
I reckon all the baby purchases have gone on credit cards as it sounds like they don’t have much spare after their bills/mortgage etc as it is!

Reactions: 5
Isn’t all her surgery on finance anyway? I remember reading that she took out a load of loans!

Reactions: 6
I reckon all the baby purchases have gone on credit cards as it sounds like they don’t have much spare after their bills/mortgage etc as it is!
I think so too. I wonder if she realises what her maternity leave pay will be. She is a fool if she hasn’t tried to work that out. I can’t imagine her wanting to go back to work either but with 2 cars on finance, a new home, baby and her needing to buy all the things she is going to have to.

She did take out at least 2 loans for her surgery at around 20k she said. It’s possible she used her mortgage to pay those off though.

Reactions: 2
If money was that tight you wouldn't do the things she's done to the extent she has. They didn't need a new house, they didn't need a bug fancy wedding, a honeymoon aboard, 2 new cars, and all that baby mismatched baby stuff, she's done everything she has purely to try and prove herself and to outdo her twin sister

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the sisters house though? Steph has, once again, failed 🤭🙄

I wonder if there was £ from their dads passing, because I don’t imagine Steph earns a decent wage doing admin *but not phones* but has everything mentioned above, plus all her holidays, America /
Disney trips- this woman has travelled, and had a really nice life so far by the looks of it- that some could only dream of so her constant “woe is me” tit really grates my nips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think so too. I wonder if she realises what her maternity leave pay will be. She is a fool if she hasn’t tried to work that out. I can’t imagine her wanting to go back to work either but with 2 cars on finance, a new home, baby and her needing to buy all the things she is going to have to.

She did take out at least 2 loans for her surgery at around 20k she said. It’s possible she used her mortgage to pay those off though.
Shes said that the company she works for don’t offer maternity pay so she’ll only be on SMP

Reactions: 1
Shes said that the company she works for don’t offer maternity pay so she’ll only be on SMP
I saw that and it’s not going to be an awful lot of money. If I were her I’d keep the money for the 2nd car and use that to tide them over during that time. She doesn’t need a car if she’s going to be home and we all know she’s going to be under a hairy blanket with the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm pleased she's over her fear of speaking on the phone, considering she's openly said she'd been told off at work for not answering the phone she's now arguing with people over cars 😂 Where is the big man hunk of a husband and why isn't he the one taking this up with the man who is arguing with his highly stressed pregnant wife?

Peak adulting is running out of electricity 👍 that baby is in for a treat! How do they live so beyond their means that they have no electric, they're over drawn but Steph is constantly gloating about the bag up on bag of stuff she buys unnecessarily for the rainbow baby

Reactions: 13
I'm pleased she's over her fear of speaking on the phone, considering she's openly said she'd been told off at work for not answering the phone she's now arguing with people over cars 😂 Where is the big man hunk of a husband and why isn't he the one taking this up with the man who is arguing with his highly stressed pregnant wife?

Peak adulting is running out of electricity 👍 that baby is in for a treat! How do they live so beyond their means that they have no electric, they're over drawn but Steph is constantly gloating about the bag up on bag of stuff she buys unnecessarily for the rainbow baby
I've not seen him for a while are we sure he is still there.
I know she has mentioned him but has anyone seen him?

Reactions: 2
I've not seen him for a while are we sure he is still there.
I know she has mentioned him but has anyone seen him?
She put a post on of him a few weeks back with the pair of them wrapped in their musty blankets with the dog

Reactions: 1
Why does she think we give a duck about this whole car saga? She’s such a moaning bint
Also how many competitions can she bloody enter

Reactions: 8
Her priorities are so skewed that she prioritises tat and excessive baby tit over electricity🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.