SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a lovely Italian for dinner then flicking on Instagram to see her burst open ravioli navel has made me regret how much pasta I have consumed šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a lovely Italian for dinner then flicking on Instagram to see her burst open ravioli navel has made me regret how much pasta I have consumed šŸ¤®
I have just seen it - ugh. Post 3 hours ago so she was in bed by at least 8pm. Does she just lie down all day ffs.

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit uncomfortable with everyone saying sheā€™s attention seeking to get scans. Thatā€™s probably my own issue though as I was scanned and monitored regularly due to reduced movement, which ended in a early c section because we had so many episodes of reduced movement. I was very anxious (was off my anxiety meds and had a very difficult ex partner and a previous loss) but definitely wasnā€™t attention seeking, I was just terrified because Iā€™d have so many patterns of reduced movement.

that said I didnā€™t go nuts on buying stuff because I was so terrified it would go wrong and I definitely didnā€™t sit under minty blankets all day šŸ˜‚

• Heart
the difference is, Steph started doing it early on and at a time when it wouldā€™ve been extremely difficult for her to feel movements because of the anterior placenta.

Reactions: 7
A nice warm day and she's wrapped in that musty blanket festering on the sofa šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wouldnā€™t feel uncomfortable if I were you. Unless you also updated your followers at every given bout of gas from under a sweaty blanket and begged for freebies/competitions at the same time, chased the dopamine of asda babygrow purchases and simultaneously mourned a ā€œlossā€ that was no more than a late period.

Reactions: 5
Moaned about wanting a bump, got one, still not happy šŸ„“ she is literally never happy is she. She wants to sit back and realise how fortune she is and how many would kill to be in her position. She gives me so much rage

Reactions: 10
Her comment ā€œI just want my body to be mine againā€
Your body will never be the same again, organs move to make space for your baby, your rib cage even grows!
This is your rainbow baby, be greatful your body is doing what it needs to be doing to grow a human! But donā€™t think for a minute your body will be the body you remember ever again.
The sooner she accepts that, the better!

Reactions: 9
Her comment ā€œI just want my body to be mine againā€
Your body will never be the same again, organs move to make space for your baby, your rib cage even grows!
This is your rainbow baby, be greatful your body is doing what it needs to be doing to grow a human! But donā€™t think for a minute your body will be the body you remember ever again.
The sooner she accepts that, the better!
She's actually boiled my blood with that latest post. She's such an ungrateful witch. Considering they'd apparently been trying for two years and managed to fall so quickly after a loss you'd think she's just be made up to be pregnant.

Reactions: 8
She's going to have quite a bit to lose if she's gained almost 4 and a half stone at 26 weeks!

• Wow
She's going to have quite a bit to lose if she's gained almost 4 and a half stone at 26 weeks!
I didn't even notice that! She cannot be eating and walking the way she says she is or she would be carrying massive which she isn't. She could have GD but she would have told everyone about the test prior to going

Reactions: 4
I didn't even notice that! She cannot be eating and walking the way she says she is or she would be carrying massive which she isn't. She could have GD but she would have told everyone about the test prior to going
She said right at the start that literally in her first few weeks of finding out she was pregnant, she was having several pizzas which she hadn't allowed herself and that she wasn't watching what she was eating

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She said right at the start that literally in her first few weeks of finding out she was pregnant, she was having several pizzas which she hadn't allowed herself and that she wasn't watching what she was eating
I totally missed that! So why she claiming that she'd eating skinny whips now šŸ˜‚ she must be eating a box at a time to pile on 4 stone šŸ¤”

She wouldnā€™t have had the test yet! šŸ¤£ You donā€™t get tested until 28 weeks and even then you have to be over 30 BMIā€¦ I would presume her BMI at her booking appointment would have been under so she wouldnā€™t get tested unless diabetes runs on the maternal side.

Sheā€™s has always been heavy for her size thoughā€¦.. if that makes sense! like when she was wearing size 8-10 jeans sheā€™d proudly proclaim to be about 12st 8 or something??

She wouldnā€™t have had the test yet! šŸ¤£ You donā€™t get tested until 28 weeks and even then you have to be over 30 BMIā€¦ I would presume her BMI at her booking appointment would have been under so she wouldnā€™t get tested unless diabetes runs on the maternal side.
I feel like she's been pregnant for 73938 weeks so I assumed she'd passed the mark for the test šŸ˜‚ if it's not GD then she ought to speak to someone because 4 and a half stone is not a healthy amount to gain. I wonder if she's weighing herself with the blankets wrapped around her? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
I feel like she's been pregnant for 73938 weeks so I assumed she'd passed the mark for the test šŸ˜‚ if it's not GD then she ought to speak to someone because 4 and a half stone is not a healthy amount to gain. I wonder if she's weighing herself with the blankets wrapped around her? šŸ¤”
2 old slimming world instagrammers who lost loads gained loads when pregnant too.
One 6 stone and one 7 by the end.
She's going to be another one

• Wow
I think her weight/weight gain/changing body shape, is going to be a big issue/problem post baby. She's already so hung up on it and I think after years of dieting she's really going to struggle.

I remember reading a post on her grid, saying something along the lines of 'I now weigh 12.2 stone, but really I'm only 11.12 the extra is because of the breast implants' and I just remember thinking, wow 4 lbs is negligible, you don't need to make excuses for it, jeez I go up and down those 4lbs on a weekly basis!

She just has such a disordered mindset with food and weight now. But 4 and a half stone or whatever it is, in 27 weeks, I just feel like pregnancy for her has been like when a classic SW dieter is off the wagon, eats everything in sight for 2 weeks and comes back to SW weighing a stone heavier in that short time.

I really hope she just enjoys motherhood, but I think she is going to focus in the scales/her body so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.