SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! I have a golden retriever who sheds loads of hair and I'm not the most diligent at housework but my trousers have never looked like that 😬
Snap except it’s a choc lab currently losing her undercoat 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean I know Eric’s fur looks corse but blinkin eck

Reactions: 1
She needs to brush him!! If she groomed him properly he wouldn’t lose half that hair all over the place. I have two dogs and they are shedders but it’s much more manageable with a purposeful brush every few days. And a bloody hoover. Her carpets give me anxiety.

Having been in close proximity to Stephanie on a few occasions, I can confirm that hygiene is not one of her fortes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jeeeze, woe is me. I'm sure the people of Ukraine are devastated that the most pregnant woman in the world can't fit in to a size 18 😑
She was so upset over it that she decided tk take pictures in the fitting rooms? Okay then 👌

Reactions: 4
Jeeeze, woe is me. I'm sure the people of Ukraine are devastated that the most pregnant woman in the world can't fit in to a size 18 😑
She was so upset over it that she decided tk take pictures in the fitting rooms? Okay then 👌
To bring the people of Ukraine into your comment is a little ridiculous. I mean, everyone moans about trivial things everyday, using a terrible event to belittle someone's feelings is unnecessary. There will always be someone worse off but that doesn't mean we can't share how bad we have it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her reaction is quite bizarre really, she's been wishing for a big pregnant belly since she got a positive test, now she has one she feels fat. She was stressing about maternity pay, again something she's just brushed over by the looks instead of making plans like an adult. Maybe she should have reigned in the spending too if she's worried about money. I do wonder if she's going to struggle when she has the reality of a baby in her arms who screams and needs bathing and feeding. I think it will all hit her hard

Reactions: 11
All this “I’m going to try and relax” erm… all she does is curl up in blankets all day every day.

nan Had a fall and I’m setting up her tv now I’m having a total witch fit?
This girl be crackers.

Reactions: 3
Her reaction is quite bizarre really, she's been wishing for a big pregnant belly since she got a positive test, now she has one she feels fat. She was stressing about maternity pay, again something she's just brushed over by the looks instead of making plans like an adult. Maybe she should have reigned in the spending too if she's worried about money. I do wonder if she's going to struggle when she has the reality of a baby in her arms who screams and needs bathing and feeding. I think it will all hit her hard
I think the whining about her belly is more because she doesn't have a perfect baby bump and she does just look as though she's put on weight.
You'd think if they'd been trying for the 2 years that she claims then they'd have provisioned for maternity pay.

To bring the people of Ukraine into your comment is a little ridiculous. I mean, everyone moans about trivial things everyday, using a terrible event to belittle someone's feelings is unnecessary. There will always be someone worse off but that doesn't mean we can't share how bad we have it 🤷‍♀️
She's got a platform with thousands of followers, she doesn't mind sharing competitions, her freebies and go fund me pages on, but I've yet to see her post about events in the world or how people. An educate themselves or help.
If she's got it so hard she should maybe try speaking to her husband, family, friends, or post on her personal account not her influencer one.

Ah come in @Flip&Flop, I’d say the ravioli belly button is a significant world event we should all be worried about. There’s probably a whole ecosystem in that thing with cures for everything!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ah come in @Flip&Flop, I’d say the ravioli belly button is a significant world event we should all be worried about. There’s probably a whole ecosystem in that thing with cures for everything!
She ought to be asking her surgeon for a refund. I do wonder if the way it turned out was anything to do with the paddleboarding though

Reactions: 2
Yeah that was utter stupidity. As someone who has had necrotising fasciitis, sepsis, cellulitis and generally I don’t heal well from any surgeries- I thought she was absolutely thick and irresponsible for the paddle boarding incident and the hospital should have charged her thousands for her dumb-fuckery.

Also, I don’t understand the bemoaning of clothing not fitting. It’s not cut for a pregnant shape? So why is she constantly bleeping whining?! Her baps look even more like ridiculous pneumatic bolt ons wedged into those dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she surprised about her belly button sticking out in tight clothes? It was like that before she was pregnant. It's awful 😂

• Haha
The videos of her breathing but claiming its thr baby moving are awful, mainly cause her belly button is included 🤢

She can’t really be pissed off at non maternity clothes not fitting her- as someone mentioned above they aren’t cut for pregnant figures so she did just look a bit porky. I also find new look clothes quite small anyway never mind when you’re pregnant

I don't understand why she's trying on non maternity clothes anyway....she's moaned about her bump/shape of it/lack of it since she first knew about being pregnant so surely now she has a noticeable bump she should be embracing maternity clothes! Especially it it's for a wedding in 2 months time...even if it fits now it won't fit then.

It just seems that's she's looking for things to bring her down.

Looking for things to bring her sympathy/followers/free stuff you mean.
By posting that tripe she’s basically asking for a maternity company to send her a dress.

I'd say the main thing she is looking for is attention, she seems to crave it from her followers

Reactions: 2
Ffs how many giveaways does she need to enter?! If ahe cut back on the overspending on crap and private scans she could buy these things she "needs"

I'd say the main thing she is looking for is attention, she seems to crave it from her followers
Because she has no friends! I wonder if she does get much interaction in terms of messages from her followers etc!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.