SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never used to find her that painful but since she’s been pregnant she is the worst. I get she’s had issues getting pregnant etc, but now she is completely OTT and forgets there’s other people who would love to be in her position now (me included) and she’s just SO annoying now. i get it’s her pregnancy and she can do what she wants but I just feel like now she is having a successful pregnancy she kind of just rubs it in everyone’s faces a bit too much.

If you didn’t know, she’s pregnant and married, she only tells us in every story and post Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 7
Oh I’d disagree with that- it’s all for attention rather than loneliness.
Her friends and family obviously have their own lives and stuff to deal with so Steph dosent get the attention she craves or demands from them so takes it to the gram for instant gratification and fawning from her followers.
I just get the feeling she uses this “woe is me” act to get who she wants doing what she wants when she wants and she goes into a sulk when that isn’t possible- so on the gram all we get is sulky blanket Steph.

shes actually a narc
You make some excellent points. I imagine she's like a stroppy teenager behind closed doors.
The point another poster made about her not answering the telephone at work despite being a receptionist or something similar just solidifies that. I bet she sat sulking to mummy about it.

Reactions: 1
I never used to find her that painful but since she’s been pregnant she is the worst. I get she’s had issues getting pregnant etc, but now she is completely OTT and forgets there’s other people who would love to be in her position now (me included) and she’s just SO annoying now. i get it’s her pregnancy and she can do what she wants but I just feel like now she is having a successful pregnancy she kind of just rubs it in everyone’s faces a bit too much.

If you didn’t know, she’s pregnant and married, she only tells us in every story and post Jesus Christ.
I wouldn't even go as far to say that she's had issues getting pregnant.
She had a miscarriage, yes, but very common.
But her trying to conceive for 2 years is a load of crap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't even go as far to say that she's had issues getting pregnant.
She had a miscarriage, yes, but very common.
But her trying to conceive for 2 years is a load of crap 🤷🏻‍♀️
This exactly.
It is a load of crap unless she started trying to conceive the minute they matched up on tinder.

Reactions: 7
Well, well, well - has she taken some of our advice.
Moving the cot away from the window so she can put shelves there (hopefully no shelves will go above cots new location). See, us trolls aren’t all bad.
A bit shocked at the filled book case mind 🤯

Reactions: 3
She is really buying everything. Steph is an influencers dream. She is niave to be taken in by all the crap they get sent for free but she’s happily paying for. You get so much stuff given to you with your first baby she doesn’t need to have bought all of it.

Reactions: 2
Why is she going to dress her child like her dog?! It's not even a dalmatian dog 🥴
I don't understand why she's decorating and placing stuff in the bedroom to just keep moving it all to change and add stuff

She is really buying everything. Steph is an influencers dream. She is niave to be taken in by all the crap they get sent for free but she’s happily paying for. You get so much stuff given to you with your first baby she doesn’t need to have bought all of it.
Probably because she hasn’t got many friends or family to be given much!
I wonder if she will have a baby shower?

I cannot comprehend videoing my baby's first kicks just to lash them on Instagram for strangers? In two pregnancies I've never so much as shared a scan photo on my private social media accounts, let alone the amount she has to thousands of strangers. She must be so overvearing about this pregnancy in person.

Having seen the state of the living room carpet, that nursery is just going to be harbouring dust and fur. I mean for me anyway nurseries are unnecessary until months after birth anyway.
All that money wasted on so much cheap tat from asda when she could have bought fewer but quality Pima cotton pieces. Fair play if your budget only allows for supermarket baby items but hers clearly dosent she’s just got very poor taste, quantity over quality.
I suppose with the baby being a girl the chances of her being dressed in dumb tit sky rockets. I’m looking forward to seeing it tbh! In my head this baby will look like that little in on tik tok who says in her string Scottish accent “what is iittttt??”

ETA- wasn’t hard to find a pic of her
383E966A-D4B6-453E-B0EA-241AAA82B0A9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s very true. I forget they weren’t together long before they got married.
She said they were 2 years ttc. She fell pregnant in July 2021.
She says they matched on tinder at the end of July 2019. (can't remember the news article she said that on 🤔)
She then fell pregnant this time almost straight after

She said they were 2 years ttc. She fell pregnant in July 2021.
She says they matched on tinder at the end of July 2019. (can't remember the news article she said that on 🤔)
She then fell pregnant this time almost straight after
Of course, match on Tinder then start trying for a baby, get married and buy a house. Anything to try and outdo her sister huh? 🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Why are they rushing to do things and spend so much time in there?
I think I've seen that room more than my own bedroom

Reactions: 5
That room isn't even remotely cute. It's so miss matched it makes my teeth hurt

That room isn't even remotely cute. It's so miss matched it makes my teeth hurt
You would think she was having a boy as well! Nothing wrong with a gender neutral room, just surprises me she isn’t being more obsessive with it being pink/girly/matchy!

You would think she was having a boy as well! Nothing wrong with a gender neutral room, just surprises me she isn’t being more obsessive with it being pink/girly/matchy!
It does give me boy vibes if I'm honest but the way she obsessed over finding the sex early I assumed she was going to go all pink too.
I love her that she's bought all this stuff and only 2 packs of nappies so far 🤣 supoose they don't make great content for the gram though 🥴

• Haha
Practicing with the pram 😂

don’t practice too much love cuz if it’s mamas and papas it’s gonna fall apart.

obviously Dosent care for tradition or superstition of not having the pram in her house til the baby is born- mine wasn’t coming near the house until we were home safe- my Nan wouldn’t hear of it 😂🤣

She wants to try practicing running the vacuum round and cleaning the house first.
Funny she complains she doesn't have the energy to walk the dog or do housework but plenty of energy to trail around the shops and mess around in the bedroom 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor dog won’t know what’s hit him when that baby arrives - he will be pushed to the side.
Plus does the poor thing ever get walked, he’s a big energetic dog, if she’s struggling now wait till she’s 35 weeks plus pregnant/has the baby - you won’t be wanting to walk him miles then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.