Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Maybe she’s a feeder. She feeds him and just dosent eat herself. Living vicariously through him.

I’ve said this before and I know it’s going to sound shitty but she should have spent money on orthodontics rather than ill fitting boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fendrel

Chatty Member
Shes said that the company she works for don’t offer maternity pay so she’ll only be on SMP
I saw that and it’s not going to be an awful lot of money. If I were her I’d keep the money for the 2nd car and use that to tide them over during that time. She doesn’t need a car if she’s going to be home and we all know she’s going to be under a hairy blanket with the baby.

• Haha

Fendrel

Chatty Member
No money, both cars on the blink and a leaky ceiling and she’s still buying things for baby that she doesn’t need to cheer herself up. She’s got tons of things for the baby but if the ceiling comes in when the baby is there, no baby grows are going to help.

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
We've seen the amount of stuff she's already bought yet she put up a q&a last night asking for recommendations for baby, how much stuff does she need? Plus she's moaning they can't top up the electric, the car refund was £2 short and I'm guessing the kitchen ceiling is still cracked, but sure you'd go buy more stuff on the say so of a stranger on instgram 🥴
We have confirmation she doesn’t know if she can breastfeed.
Why spend a fortune on a pump if you don’t even know you will use it.
Also why spend a fortune on a prep machine, if you can breastfeed!?
Does she have a compulsion to waste money!??

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Why does she think we give a fuck about this whole car saga? She’s such a moaning bint
Also how many competitions can she bloody enter

Reactions: 8

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I wish someone would hurry up and buy this bitch a ball pool, I'm sick of her sharing every giveaway for one.

• Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Eurgh! I’m so uncomfortable and self conscious but here I am in my underwear for the entire globe to see.

what an attention seeking scumbag

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I’m not sure (and why would I be, I don’t know her) whether the issue for her is lack of support from family and friends or that they’ve previously tried to guide and support and she dosent heed so now they don’t bother.

I wish her a healthy happy pregnancy and birth but it would be imperative for her and her MH to have the support of a small circle once the baby arrives. I do wonder whether they’re all sick of her impulsive manicness, I imagine her sister just sighs!

I wonder if she knew she was pregnant at her sisters wedding- if she did- you can bet your bottom dollar she told people at the wedding.

As for lack of photos of her husband - I can quite happily go the rest of my days without seeing him. He terrifies me. 😬

• Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the insta 🐄 💩

TTC for 2 years? She’s off her meds. They didn’t even mention each other until august 2019 so literally would have met and started trying. Eww.
And engaged 3 months later?
Her whole situation just reeks of manic desperation.

I find the whole rainbow baby thing such a try hard too, it was barely a pregnancy when she slopped it out into her bedsheets.

I’m convinced at this point she’s mentally unwell.

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
i was walking 2 miles a day with my dogs on my due date…. poor hun is knackered already!! 😂😭
Shed been knackered since conception I think. Lazy cow never seems to take that dog out or do any cleaning 🤢 I remember when she was about 10 minutes gone and she said her grandma was complaining that she didn't even wipe down the work surfaces 😬 she's in for a massive shock when that baby arrives

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Her comment “I just want my body to be mine again”
Your body will never be the same again, organs move to make space for your baby, your rib cage even grows!
This is your rainbow baby, be greatful your body is doing what it needs to be doing to grow a human! But don’t think for a minute your body will be the body you remember ever again.
The sooner she accepts that, the better!
She's actually boiled my blood with that latest post. She's such an ungrateful bitch. Considering they'd apparently been trying for two years and managed to fall so quickly after a loss you'd think she's just be made up to be pregnant.

Monkey47

VIP Member
So she confirmed the miscarriage on 26th august - 15 weeks ago. She’s already 12.5 weeks pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s a hell of a physical & emotional roller coaster

• Wow

Ytho

This TTC for 2 years narrative she's pushing is really fucking annoying and offensive. She literally was not even seeing that oik for 2 years before she fell pregnant the first time 🤔
Did they swipe on tinder and meet up later thay day and being trying? The mind boggles!
It’s wild isn’t it?! Speaking as someone who finally managed to have my child after being married for 10years, this girl has no idea. I honestly can’t fathom why someone would spend all that cash on loose skin surgery if they were planning on TTC. 🤦🏻‍♀️

We went through so much shit with miscarriages and failed IVF that we told nobody until our 16 week scan, and even then we tried to keep it hush until I had a proper bump at 22 weeks ish. It’s madness that she already has a room filled with baby crap. 12 weeks is not home and dry, not by a long stretch.

Also, good luck maintaining a relationship with the tinder date when you have a newborn. I’d spent almost half my life with my husband and even then I was ready to divorce him in those early hormone fueled, sleep deprived days. 😂