Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
The rush to do everything so fast, getting married, pregnant, pregnant again and then buying everything just shows her immaturity.

She really lives in her own fairytale and will massively struggle once baby comes along and she realises it’s not all roses.

Reactions: 10

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
So she’s moved everything into the nursery, hanging up clothes, etc … but she still has to paint the walls? Surely that should be done first!
Don't come here talking sense, its all for the gram. My personal favourite is the winter clothes in newborn size for a baby that is due in July 🙃

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I never used to find her that painful but since she’s been pregnant she is the worst. I get she’s had issues getting pregnant etc, but now she is completely OTT and forgets there’s other people who would love to be in her position now (me included) and she’s just SO annoying now. i get it’s her pregnancy and she can do what she wants but I just feel like now she is having a successful pregnancy she kind of just rubs it in everyone’s faces a bit too much.

If you didn’t know, she’s pregnant and married, she only tells us in every story and post Jesus Christ.
I wouldn't even go as far to say that she's had issues getting pregnant.
She had a miscarriage, yes, but very common.
But her trying to conceive for 2 years is a load of crap 🤷🏻‍♀️

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Does no one in her immediate family advise her against some of her choices?

The post surgery open wound paddle boarding?
The finding a bloke on tinder and marrying within a year?
Importing a dog?
Having box loads of baby clothes after peeing on a stick?

Her now husband has gone from a weight lifting muscle bound bloke to a tub of lard whilst with her- and in half the photos she posts of them together he looks like he wants to skin her and wear her. Creepy AF.

Her MC tale of late has been awful- having gone through similar drawn out losses I can sympathise to a degree but she tested so early- most women would likely not even realise they were having a loss this early and put it down to a late period- not Steph- Steph scoops up the sac from her fitted sheet. I’m not sure whether I believe that it managed to migrate from her cervix, through her pants/pad if she were bleeding and her pjs? Nah. I think she’s staring to embellish much of her stories for attention. The pouting and posing for the stills on the stories is another OTT element.

I admire her success with the weight loss but let’s not pretend that her ASD and obsessive nature here wasn’t key.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member

SHE IS OFF THE SOFA AND HAS TAKEN THE DOG FOR A WALK. I REPEAT, SHE IS OFF THE SOFA AND HAS TAKEN THE DOG FOR A WALK

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Moaned about wanting a bump, got one, still not happy 🥴 she is literally never happy is she. She wants to sit back and realise how fortune she is and how many would kill to be in her position. She gives me so much rage

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Her comment “I just want my body to be mine again”
Your body will never be the same again, organs move to make space for your baby, your rib cage even grows!
This is your rainbow baby, be greatful your body is doing what it needs to be doing to grow a human! But don’t think for a minute your body will be the body you remember ever again.
The sooner she accepts that, the better!

Reactions: 9

KNYE_19

Ag
What’s all that got to do with her looks? Yes she didn’t stick to advice and that’s fine to comment on that but to call her unattractive is not fair. I like Steph yes she is ott over things but that’s more than likely due to her autism. She’s only young holds a full time job has paid for all her own surgery. She’s harmless.
Agree. Just because she made a silly decision doesn't give us grounds to rip apart her looks. Let's not stoop to that level guys :(

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I’m calling it now. She is a prime candidate for PND.

Not even trying to be unkind- but from all her documented issues with body image, surgeries, asd, mental health, the due date of the baby already being problematic for her, not even mentioning the practicalities of having a newborn, how easily she becomes overwhelmed etc she’s going to need a close eye kept on her 😕

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
So today she has cramps and has taken the day off work to rest.
I can see it now, she will be signed off work before she’s even 20 weeks pregnant!
I’m all for taking it easy whilst pregnant, but life also does go on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ytho

C3E3BCFE-4713-490F-933D-AC3310A64A9F.png
The fucking audacity of her!!! You’d think because this is her “rainbow baby” 🙄 she’d have enough imagination to know why someone is getting an emergency scan.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Why have a baby shower if you have to plan the entire thing yourself?!
She literally said they had no money / barely a pot to piss in hence the leak in their house being left, cars breaking and unable to afford them.. yet she’s done up her garden and spunked money on shitty sweet cones and balloons??? I hope her guests like sweets mixed with dog hair 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
I swear she thinks she's the only person to be pregnant. These videos she insists on sharing without warning could be extremely triggering to a lot of people, particularly those who followed her when she joined the TTC bandwagon for 3 days
That’s exactly why I don’t pay attention to her anymore. We’re TTC and have been for two years, although I’m okay with it, it’s extremely triggering when someone brags she lost a baby and then got pregnant 3 weeks after and is having a healthy pregnancy. Not everyone can try again so soon or be so lucky, she acts so smug like it’s the done thing and it’s not.

• Heart

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Can't believe she wore that dress once, saw how it looked in photos and decided to wear it to a second wedding 💀

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She's in for a major shock when that baby arrives. She can't even be bothered to walk the dog anymore. Her and the husband used to be relatively fit, I remember her posting them regularly doing activities but you don't see that and you can see how much weight he has piled on lately

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
He can’t help looking like that…. She spent 20k to look like she does… she could have kept smaller boobs and had her teeth done instead. Tbh I think it was a poor decision to get the surgeries at this stage of her life (I mean wanting to become a mother etc) it’s my opinion that it was a waste of £20k. Personally I would have had all that done later, post babies.
It’s not even like she got much of the thrill of having the body she so dreamed of- what was it? One girlie holiday with one pal and a festival then it was marriage house babies. What was the point?!

• Haha