Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
urgh!!! Katy Jayne....new upload and such a bloody cringe gurning thumbnail....stop it....stop it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
M

Member 8424

It’s concerning that people who binge eat might be looking at that glass of 7 Creme eggs, ice cream and squirty cream and think that what they’re doing is ok. It really validates something that is not the norm, or ok at all. 1050 calories in the Creme eggs alone.

How much does this person eat before it becomes too shameful to tell anyone? That’s the other concerning thing there.

Reactions: 6

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Another one bites the dust dun dun dun dun another one goes another one goes right off the sw plan anyone else watched bayles new video ?

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member

There’s something about this that really makes me feel uncomfortable. Plugging princess planning for your daughters disability?

lexiloo

VIP Member
Tattle is getting slagged because of this post 🙊
Guess some people can't handle other's having an opinion 🙄🙄View attachment 145172
someone in the comments suggesting a trap where we all click a link and boom it reveals who we really are......stupid twats! its a pretty good read though, the usual comments of how sad/jealous/insecure/deluded we all are.....yawn! best one has to be someone telling the student slimmer they "would sacrifice their firstborn child to look like her" 😂 easy done love......go put a pair of leggings on that are three sizes too small, flash your camel toe at the camera all the while thinking you're doing provocative poses, pretend to be on a very successful diet and poof you look just like her!
what a pathetic attention seeker to go moan on that group and lap up all the bum lick comments, that group is known for people pulling each other to bits and being nasty bastards at times now they're flying the #bekind bullshit flag, what a laugh......guess we can expect new members coming to out us or tell us off for being mean

total double standards because if someone had posted her pictures in that group saying she had scammed them or was messaging their other half etc they would have ripped her to bits in the comments yet because we do it on an actual trash thread we're wrong??? never mind be kind.....be realistic! stop being so bloody deluded

Last edited:
  • Haha
Rachael is telling big fat lies in her video this evening. Its obviously edited and she is spending way to much time justifying how she don't give a crap if you believe her or not about her weight. Also we all know the neck scarf is to hide the extra weight chins Rachel you ain't fooling no one hun!

Yeah but that's just spanks round her middle.
I watched Rachel’s video and omg the smugness when she said she had just put on 1/2 pound, I disliked the video and turned off immediately. Just hope all her overeating catches up with her in a few weeks!

Can someone tell me how Kate SW has done. I can’t put myself through another video and all the pouty, funny faces she gives to the camera. Your not on love island hun!

VegasWife

I stupidly made one of the mug cakes Sian posted. Oh my, it was totally vile. I'd rather have a bit of real cake and syn it or just go without!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
can we all just take a moment to appreciate Sophie SW and her pronunciation of quinoa?? quin-oh-ahh over and over again LOL ahhh its the little things ;)

• Haha
S

SherlockHuns

They also then will sell anything to make money, Sophie jude advertising skinny coffee, other accounts selling teatox and endless rip off spicekits

• Angry
  • Wow

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to figure out why Harry Pickard is pimping out his Nan on his IG and now she has her own SW IG.... duh, it’s because of the cute slimming world Grandad David Cyril. David gets thousands and thousands of likes, gifts, messages and is just so positivitly adorable. Harry Met him the other week, and now his Nan has an IG.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I really admire Debbie SW. She has kept the weight off (all 15 stone of it,) and comes across as very honest and determined. I really wish SW would recognise the positive contribution she has made to their plan and feature her in one of their magazines. I watched her climb Skiddaw in the Lakes and she kept going. Amazing woman and really brave to put herself out there.
I like her as well. She’s really friendly . Her food contains speed. Much more of an inspiration than fopperbollocks & harryprickhard. She keeps it real

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I have been watching Tracy Mouse and she is alright to watch. But what i don't understand is her calling Asda 'the Asda'. I have heard people call it that before and never ever understood why. I'm going to the asda now....what why?

noticed good ole rachel aka bayles is back to sw now then
Does she still shop with Oh-kay-doh? (Ocado)

shes a bit of a bad ass though underneath it all, he was sending dick pics to someone a while ago and she roasted him for it and posted it all over a forum, made for an interesting read! go debs lol
but i do hope he's not got it as I agree they seem very co dependent and harmless, just a little odd and dull respectively ;) sans dick pics of course lol
🤣🤣🤣 omg who did he send his slow cooker mince dick pics to?? 🍆🍆
I used to like following debbie, at least she sticks to the plan but I find their relationship odd. There was one video ages ago where she was showcasing some chocolates she got for valentines and she said that Andrew wanted her to say that he had bought them for her with his own money. Like why is that relavent? Also she says things like 'asked Andrew if I could have a packet of his crisps'??
I was a bit taken aback to learn that she is only in her mid 30's. Andrew is older than her but they both act like pensioners. These two are Jane and Charlie in 10 years time 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why do those following Slimming World who quote wanting to be healthier feed their kids/partners absolute crap???? Baffles me!
Completely agree! A lot of bigger pages are always with their kids whilst feeding them mcdonalds ect.
Then they're sitting there in mcdonalds or whatever with their Subway salad or diet coke.
Which also is confusing for kids when they get a bit older. Why am I eating this but Mum or whoever is eating something else. why do they always eat different.

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Yes Debbie and Andrew are both very different. I like she doesn't stray to far away from SW on her channel. I don't like Andrews cake videos. Why can't he have his own YT?
I enjoy his cake videos but it could be hell of a triggering for people who are watching 🍰🍰🍰 so it would be better if he had his own you tube.

I think they are just a really quiet couple who are content with the quieter things in life. Quite sweet and innocent really.