Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulips

^ Debbie's such an inspiration imo- she's shown that you can get to a healthy weight (or BMI) steadily over time without crash dieting. The only thing is, I find her evening snacks a bit too triggering sometimes lol but that's on me. I decided a while back to mostly have 'sensible syns' and that's really worked for me.

Jane Day keeps mentioning the Budget Slimmers, I haven't watched their videos yet but I'll get around to it soon. Speaking of Jane, I do really like her and I think she speaks a lot of sense, but I sometimes feel she may alienate people by being a bit too 'holier than thou'.

Reactions: 8
Tbf at least Debbie doesn’t lie or try to hide the fact she’s struggling
she has actually lost the weight following the SW plan.... yeah she’s struggling but I think a lot are and are trying to hide it ... I actually think the best of us will be struggling at the moment due to circumstances beyond our control the world is a pretty messed up place at the mo.......she‘s also relatively ad free and the odd few she has done I think she’s complied to the rules... So all in all I don‘t mind Debbie is she a bit boring .... Yes but I think she inoffensive and harmless and a lot more palatable than a lot of the other SWer’s

lexiloo

VIP Member
Katy Jayne has changed so much, I followed her ages ago when she started her journey and she shared her meal ideas and what she took to work for lunch, I thought she was lovely but its like the weight loss or maybe YT "fame" went to her head cos she became........well a bit of a twunt, gurning faces, smug hauls, bragging about buying size 8's, trying to do seductive "come to momma" eyes in the camera and daft laughing, then she would say things like "I think you all like me doing this" or "I know you love my hauls and like me just as I am" barf!!!
She has clearly put weight back on, her thumbnails on you tube show it in her face and thats fine but be honest, there are very few SW vids now, its all charity shop hauls, sad when someone becomes so unrelatable.

Disneylover

VIP Member
This is why I never took to SW. people fooling themselves with these weird and awful concoctions. I’d prefer to eat a real piece of cake less often.
I do slimming world, I'm 3 stone down and enjoy it but I don't make any of that crap, it's a bit like making a steak pie from a sandwich thin. I wouldn't be arsed, have buy a pie and syn it ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
The syn plates I don't get...its like they don't understand that just because something is syn free, that doesn't mean its healthy. There was one woman who had a bottle of Fanta zero/Diet coke basically every day, and sometimes a Monster on top of that and she'd always be like 'syn free/no calories!'. I couldn't imagine drinking that much fizzy!
I found an account of an icu night nurse who took with her 5 cans of Dr Pepper zero for a night shift. She had a set of 4.

FIVE CANS A NIGHT??!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Tilly well and truly had the rug pulled from under her the poor girl, big house, fancy cars, nice holidays, didn't have to work, just had her first baby...then her childhood sweetheart leaves her for another woman. I think she deserves happiness but i don't think this american guy will work out.

LittleBird

Does anybody follow itsdaniellesjourney? Almost every single story is an advert for Skinny Coffee, Princess Planning, 21 Buttons or her Nu Skin make up 🙄. Every day is the same story with the same boring recipe!

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I watched some of it but had to turn off, she's so bloody smug! the silly giggles and nose wrinkles she does actually make me gag......how is she only in her thirties??? Im sure she thinks she come across as cute or endearing when in reality she is just an annoyance with a very high cringe factor. I do think she's lying about her size too, she looks bigger than a 10-12 for sure, why are they just not bloody honest??
She’s annoying is that one ! Yet another who has fallen off the SW bandwagon and blames everything apart from themselves. So fucking smug when she hoists up her latest “finds” in the charity shops as though she is the only person ever to have got a bargain in their life. Then she harps on about her growing collection of mugs and that she,ll have to sneak the latest one in the cupboard so that frigging Jim Bob doesn’t see it !! The only mug is me for losing precious time out of my life watching that clap trap. For entertainment value she,s a big fat size zero !

• Haha

Sandybeth

I really admire Debbie SW. She has kept the weight off (all 15 stone of it,) and comes across as very honest and determined. I really wish SW would recognise the positive contribution she has made to their plan and feature her in one of their magazines. I watched her climb Skiddaw in the Lakes and she kept going. Amazing woman and really brave to put herself out there.

Canklesshankles

I really don't understand charity shop hauls, DonnaDyble has started doing them buys the stuff, brings it home, tries it on does her you tube video then takes it back for a refund.
I didn't realise she takes things back to a charity shop for a refund! The tight cow!

Clairey69

Oh the drawing the line.
Makes me cringe. Lost count of how many lines they all have to draw. Must get through a lot of pencils. 😉

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Also another terrible one is Sophiejude_SW. She’s from my town and if i see one more transformation photo where she was “fat” I’ll scream!

• Haha

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Is it just me who just can't bear watching any of it at all now.. All the slimming world channels just annoy me. I did watch cooking with sharon while I like her and Tan as people the constant diet loop is annoying. They try these plans out, stick to nothing...gain, lose, gain,then regain massively. Look skinny coffees, shakes, plans and what not do nothing.. Stop being so blooming greedy and lazy!
Completely agree with you! The only ones I like to watch now are the Budget Slimmers (you defo don’t need to spend loads on this plan to loose weight so I applaud them), Rachel Bayles and Jane Day. I like Jane Day as she refuses to advertise anything. Plus she told Debbie Fawcett exactley how it is in her latest vlog. Rachel does get on my tits a little bit but I can still make it through her videos.

I used to like watching Debbie but her latest video had me questioning her. I like her and she has done amazingly well loosing over 15 stone but I don’t believe that she could believe that you could go to group and not weigh in. Absolute bollocks. I hate it when target members take the piss at the scales, pay like the rest of us or adjust your target.

Katy Jayne used to be amazing but the charity shop hauls (wtf is up with everybody doing them 🙄) are boring. At least dhe doesn’t sell stuff on like Lisa Snow and Jane Gammons though I suppose.

Weigh in Time organises slim con yet hasn’t put out any new content? Slim Con just seems like a CON now.

Not to mention that a lot of them are having wobbles and thinking about either throwing in the towel or jumping ship to another plan!

Don’t get me started on bloody JD SEASONINGS either 😂😂😂

Rant over 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
I really hate the constant flogging of spice mixes (you can make your own) from a lot of them, it’s really off putting!

I really liked Tilly Cutler when she was vlogging her journey.