Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is what pisses me off about the sw community on instagram. People on instagram bastardize the plan and thats what gives it a bad name

I mean this is last years mr sleek aaron snares, on the left is how he is now as a consultant just last week, and on the right he is on the magazine cover

IMG_20211029_114607.jpg

how can he put weight back on as he clearly has, and have the nerve to stand in a room and give others advice about losing weight?

this is a man who last year over christmas put almost 2 stone on in a few days and blamed boris johnson changing peoples plans for making him eat bad food.

A grown man, blaming the uk prime minister for him being a greedy butter mountain.

Oh, and him and his mrs are often referred to as a "Slimming world power couple"

excuse me whilst I go get the sick out my mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here's another gem of wisdom from mr sleek 2020 aaron snares who is 2 weeks into being a sw consultant...

Screenshot_20211102-130935_Instagram.jpg

"Taking the fat off as I eat"

surely this compromises the rest of the bacon if its not had the fat cut off and that fat will now go all over the rest of the bacon during the cooking of said bacon?

from a sw consultant no less.....you know as well as I do that he ate all that bacon with the fat still on it...thats why he looks like a butter mountain in my previous post.

duck ME.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Here's another gem of wisdom from mr sleek 2020 aaron snares who is 2 weeks into being a sw consultant...

View attachment 842833

"Taking the fat off as I eat"

surely this compromises the rest of the bacon if its not had the fat cut off and that fat will now go all over the rest of the bacon during the cooking of said bacon?

from a sw consultant no less.....you know as well as I do that he ate all that bacon with the fat still on it...thats why he looks like a butter mountain in my previous post.

duck ME.
What is this obsession with Philadelphia instead of butter or margarine 🤢🤢🤢 knocks me sick

Reactions: 2
this is what pisses me off about the sw community on instagram. People on instagram bastardize the plan and thats what gives it a bad name

I mean this is last years mr sleek aaron snares, on the left is how he is now as a consultant just last week, and on the right he is on the magazine cover

View attachment 842390

how can he put weight back on as he clearly has, and have the nerve to stand in a room and give others advice about losing weight?

this is a man who last year over christmas put almost 2 stone on in a few days and blamed boris johnson changing peoples plans for making him eat bad food.

A grown man, blaming the uk prime minister for him being a greedy butter mountain.

Oh, and him and his mrs are often referred to as a "Slimming world power couple"

excuse me whilst I go get the sick out my mouth.
He looks like he has massive tits. Sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was a "cover star" I had to have a tan, extensions etc all sorts so I looked F.A like me! I wasn't even told I was going on the cover. Was literal hell - I only sent my story in to SW to get some free hifi bars and the story was total bollox aswell (the mirror also snagged it and made it more BS!) I'll probably be sued for daring to say anything 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was a "cover star" I had to have a tan, extensions etc all sorts so I looked F.A like me! I wasn't even told I was going on the cover. Was literal hell - I only sent my story in to SW to get some free hifi bars and the story was total bollox aswell (the mirror also snagged it and made it more BS!) I'll probably be sued for daring to say anything 🤣
I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not. It's like an evil cult. Somewhere the switch was flipped and it became a money hungry, fake, grasping animal

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not. It's like an evil cult. Somewhere the switch was flipped and it became a money hungry, fake, grasping animal
The buffet they put on for the shoot was the polar opposite to SW friendly but because I was SO obsessed I literally sat there nibbling my hifi bar and drinking water 😐. They don't allow anyone to say anything "bad" even like being left with loose skin (fortunately not me but others in my group did), mental health/food issues (this was me and thankfully I'm out of that mindset now) and god forbid you "tweak" 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was in group last night, and I asked my consultant about snaresylad being a consultant and him "cutting off the fat as he eats his bacon" and she said that it isnt possible that it could still be classed as free because its cooking in its own fat. She also said if he does it, does that mean he encourages his members that its ok to do it too...possibly damaging their losses.

like I said...he should be nowhere near a sw group overseeing peoples weightlosses when he bastardises his own fucked up version of slimming world for the gram.

no doubt when he reads this (I know he does) he'll be crying about being trolled again.

Reactions: 9
I only went to a slimming world group once and I swore never again. I was 10 stone at the time and I only wanted to lose a stone. The leader tried to convince me to lose a stone and a half. I’m 5ft 6 and i didn’t need to lose that much at all. I did the registration and filled in the forms and put down I was type 1 diabetic. The leader came over to me and said I couldn’t have any of the fruit and some of the veg as free foods as it would mess up my sugars but I could have pasta and potatoes. Pasta and potatoes are the worst things to be eating constantly. I’ve never gone back and have managed to keep my weight down.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I only went to a slimming world group once and I swore never again. I was 10 stone at the time and I only wanted to lose a stone. The leader tried to convince me to lose a stone and a half. I’m 5ft 6 and i didn’t need to lose that much at all. I did the registration and filled in the forms and put down I was type 1 diabetic. The leader came over to me and said I couldn’t have any of the fruit and some of the veg as free foods as it would mess up my sugars but I could have pasta and potatoes. Pasta and potatoes are the worst things to be eating constantly. I’ve never gone back and have managed to keep my weight down.
I’m an inch taller than you and if I go lower than 10stone I look emaciated 🥴

Reactions: 3
I’m an inch taller than you and if I go lower than 10stone I look emaciated 🥴
This is currently my situation. I’m around the higher end of the 9 stone mark and want to lose a stone. I’m 5ft 4 though so the weight is more noticeable on me.

This is currently my situation. I’m around the higher end of the 9 stone mark and want to lose a stone. I’m 5ft 4 though so the weight is more noticeable on me.
Honestly that seems like a grand weight for your height a stone lighter would look too drastic on you! I’m 39weeks pregnant now and 11 and a half stone and I still look grand. If I go under 10 stone my mother calls me lollipop head 🥴

Honestly that seems like a grand weight for your height a stone lighter would look too drastic on you! I’m 39weeks pregnant now and 11 and a half stone and I still look grand. If I go under 10 stone my mother calls me lollipop head 🥴
I was around the same weight as you in late pregnancy too. Healthy weight.
it’s not really the number it’s more where the weight falls, all on the thighs and bum. Need to work on that.

Reactions: 1
I was around the same weight as you in late pregnancy too. Healthy weight.
it’s not really the number it’s more where the weight falls, all on the thighs and bum. Need to work on that.
Give me a few weeks and I have this baby out and we start a slimming support group on here 🤣

Give me a few weeks and I have this baby out and we start a slimming support group on here 🤣
Ah give yourself more than a few weeks 😘

but I need it. I did everything right this week and bloody gained weight

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211106-210856_Instagram.jpg

What info would that be Aaron?

cooking your bacon with the fat on and then removing the fat as you eat it, so its been cooked in its own fat thus making it no longer syn free like you claim here?

Screenshot_20211106-211111_Instagram.jpg

have you told them the absolute gem that its ok to calorie count on days you go over your syns yet?

wanker.

Anyone follow in_pollys_pocket? She used to be something like ginandslim; she was a sw cover girl years ago. She used to post really regularly but now posts about once a month and nothing to do with sw food, which is fine if that’s not what she’s about anymore, but what really irks me is she will come on and share links to clothes that she hasn’t even bought to get commission off her 44k followers then buggers off again. Why don’t people see these big accounts for what they are - trying to make money off from their followers?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.