Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211027-114025_Instagram.jpg

Guest appearances?

What are these people on?

Who do they think they are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 831366

Guest appearances?

What are these people on?

Who do they think they are?
Chance to win ..... A speed boat? A 4x4? A holiday of a lifetime? No? A bleeping commitment count down 😭😭😭 not even a bastard cuddly toy!

I'd rather win a dose of the clap than sit there rimming these self-absorbed, fry lite guzzling cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine youre not on Instagram, you happen to go along to your local SW class to join and there are 2 folk sitting there that are being praised as celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine youre not on Instagram, you happen to go along to your local SW class to join and there are 2 folk sitting there that are being praised as celebs
I can't get over the ego of these people! 🥴

you lost a few lbs, you didn't re-write War and Peace or discover radium 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ross Smith is such an attention seeker. Posts the same old crap over and over again to get comments off all the Karens.

Reactions: 6
ross hebden is another one... was pushing those hydr8m8 bottles for a while.

I asked him what the difference between a £15+ bottle and a £2 one from asda was...

Screenshot_20211028-064332_Instagram.jpg

what bollocks these people spout for a couple of quid

is the bottle gonna shout at you like "oi fuckface, you need to drink your water now "

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else follow raffieandme_cc? She used to be a slimming world account but calorie counts now. She makes me laugh so much, she’s hilarious. She called out accounts that post affiliate links for things they haven’t bought yesterday. She didn’t name them, but it’s obvious who she meant. Ahem … Chloe Phillips 🤭

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else follow raffieandme_cc? She used to be a slimming world account but calorie counts now. She makes me laugh so much, she’s hilarious. She called out accounts that post affiliate links for things they haven’t bought yesterday. She didn’t name them, but it’s obvious who she meant. Ahem … Chloe Phillips 🤭
oh there is a lot of them doing that. Amy and Hannah who used to be slimming world accounts have been doing this lots lately! It’s getting right on my tits!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.