Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just had to unfollow a Slimming World instagrammer for posting a Slimming World friendly “snickers” bar that’s only 4.5 syns - I worked it out to be about 210 calories. And a normal Snickers bar is…213 calories 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ You couldn’t make this stuff up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m so glad people have picked up on Stephjoy.
She seems to be in constant sycophantic competition with her twin sister, to get engaged, Married, buy a house, have babies first.
Her sister seems to be taking everything in her stride and is very low key - this holiday she’s booked to Greece is 2 days after her sisters wedding- now I will bet that her sister is going somewhere similar for her honeymoon at the same time.

As for the MC, she tested before she should have, if she hadn’t tested so early much of her torment would have been avoided- as for saying she passed the sac and found it in her bed. Well. *unfollow*

She doesn’t seem the full ticket IMO. Inspirational weight loss, yes. Paddle boarding in a wetsuit a couple of days after skin removal surgery, no.

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad people have picked up on Stephjoy.
She seems to be in constant sycophantic competition with her twin sister, to get engaged, Married, buy a house, have babies first.
Her sister seems to be taking everything in her stride and is very low key - this holiday she’s booked to Greece is 2 days after her sisters wedding- now I will bet that her sister is going somewhere similar for her honeymoon at the same time.

As for the MC, she tested before she should have, if she hadn’t tested so early much of her torment would have been avoided- as for saying she passed the sac and found it in her bed. Well. *unfollow*
totally agree! I know other sisters who are competitive like this and it’s so unhealthy.

the play by play telling of her miscarriage would be traumatic for any woman to see and the fact she didn’t warn people really either isn’t nice.
I think she should focus on being newly wed and enjoying time with her husband and maybe take a break from social media.
She has said she’s autistic so maybe that’s why she’s behaving in that way.

Reactions: 5
I am curious as I know steph has spent a lot of money on surgeries.
Does anyone know how it would be affected during pregnancy?
As a lot of the time you're left with loose skin anyway after pregnancy

Reactions: 2
JSG ended up basically back to her original size post the twins, I guess it probably doesn't do it harm if it is fully healed all be it it may be tight on the scare lines. She hasn't that long had most of her surgeries, I expect she was told to wait to try.

Reactions: 3
63A443E3-B35D-45A9-A228-34862B7FA882.png

I don’t understand the thought process behind this, standing posing to pout then the next story posted one minute later was about her holiday 🙄
She’s definitely trying to out do her twin sister. It must be hard for her since she’s lived in her sisters shadow as the fat one for most of her life.
Also, saying she should be announcing now? I’m pretty sure she announced at like 1-2 weeks in the clear blue? How did she amass so many clothes for that baby in such a short time?
Her partner, family and friends need to keep her off social media

Reactions: 7
I know two people who have had tummy tucks who haven't really looked pregnant during pregnancy just like they have put on a little weight and never a proper bump!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 784808
I don’t understand the thought process behind this, standing posing to pout then the next story posted one minute later was about her holiday 🙄
She’s definitely trying to out do her twin sister. It must be hard for her since she’s lived in her sisters shadow as the fat one for most of her life.
Also, saying she should be announcing now? I’m pretty sure she announced at like 1-2 weeks in the clear blue? How did she amass so many clothes for that baby in such a short time?
Her partner, family and friends need to keep her off social media
You announce at about 12 weeks, she would have been 9 weeks now according to her Instagram but as you said she was telling people 7-8 weeks ago anyway. She only got married 15 weeks ago. I appreciate miscarriage's are extremely hard, but she needs to take some time for herself, she appears to be in crisis.

Reactions: 4
You announce at about 12 weeks, she would have been 9 weeks now according to her Instagram but as you said she was telling people 7-8 weeks ago anyway. She only got married 15 weeks ago. I appreciate miscarriage's are extremely hard, but she needs to take some time for herself, she appears to be in crisis.
She also didn’t fully know that she miscarried when she was telling everyone so she did announce it?
What’s she’s gone through is obviously awful for anyone but I can’t help but think she thrives on the attention and engagement she gets when she posts about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Elliesjourneytofitness literally got preggers straight after FREE surgery and has now deleted her account. It’s a big no no for a good while.

Reactions: 3
Elliesjourneytofitness literally got preggers straight after FREE surgery and has now deleted her account. It’s a big no no for a good while.
I thought it would be because of all the scaring ect. Can't be good to stretch all that again

Google says at least a year but lost recommend longer

I thought it would be because of all the scaring ect. Can't be good to stretch all that again

Google says at least a year but lost recommend longer
No don’t even think her new belly button had healed! I have visions of it popping it like something from Alien 😂

I bet her surgeon was raging. She got it for free (or heavily discounted) and now she’s ruined it and come off SM so no advertising for him!

No don’t even think her new belly button had healed! I have visions of it popping it like something from Alien 😂

I bet her surgeon was raging. She got it for free (or heavily discounted) and now she’s ruined it and come off SM so no advertising for him!
How long has it been? I saw her highlights for it were 25 weeks ago but couldn't find an actual post for it

Does steph have her own thread?

I'm also curious that she says she passed the sac and it was in the bed?
If she was still bleeding... Wouldn't she have been wearing a pad or something? 🤔

Does steph have her own thread?

I'm also curious that she says she passed the sac and it was in the bed?
If she was still bleeding... Wouldn't she have been wearing a pad or something? 🤔
Yeah she’s does

Yeah I found that really strange, she claims to have been bleeding for weeks so logical would suggest she was wearing pads but seemingly not after taking the pills 🤔

Anyone seen Thefunnymummydoesslimmingworld having a whinge today about no one wanting to help her pay for her tummy tuck? 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.