Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say this- WTF
I was more dressed up scrubbing the kitchen floor earlier.
A creased black hoodie, Greased back hair and leggings!!! No way 😂
The other girl looked so done up and Demi… well the less said about her the better.
Charlotte Tilbury is an upmarket brand in my opinion, she won’t be invited back.

Reactions: 10
I was more dressed up scrubbing the kitchen floor earlier.
A creased black hoodie, Greased back hair and leggings!!! No way 😂
The other girl looked so done up and Demi… well the less said about her the better.
Charlotte Tilbury is an upmarket brand in my opinion, she won’t be invited back.
I couldn’t believe she went dressed like that, fair enough casual but bin that bloody hoodie!

I know BD so will be asking for the ☕ on the event…!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't even with the unwashed greasy slicked back hair. It's disgusting and I feel like I can smell her through the screen. 😩
Hygiene is not optional!

(I know there are certain types of hair that would warrant rarely washing it -- but she doesn't have it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looks like she had a heavy night, woke up 15 mins before and had completely forgotten so just had to rush to the event 😂😂😂
That faded, bobbled and creased hoodie is the cherry on top of a cake. You'd think she's popping out to a corner shop for a pint of milk.

I don't think she realises that in order to look like one of those basic "clean girls" she sees on sm you have to actually put some effort in looking the way they do. There's a fine line between looking effortlessly put together and being a chav from a council estate.

Reactions: 3
I feel a little sorry for her, I don’t think she’s happy and it shows. She actually seems like a nice genuine girl who’s just got a bit lost in life- she used to make such an effort- do you think it’s since E came on the scene?

Reactions: 13
I do wonder if she’s suffering with some sort of depression. It might explain the lack of effort with outfits, hair and makeup etc. Or maybe she’s in that ‘comfortable’ phase with her boyfriend and has decided she doesn’t need to make an effort any more. Both very sad situations.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder if she’s suffering with some sort of depression. It might explain the lack of effort with outfits, hair and makeup etc. Or maybe she’s in that ‘comfortable’ phase with her boyfriend and has decided she doesn’t need to make an effort any more. Both very sad situations.
I think it's the latter. We've all done it, but it's a bit different when it's your full time job.

in her previous video she said she was fine with how she looked and her latest one she isn’t happy now, this is why i never believe the bullshit ‘body positive’ crap influencers always try to convince us of.

Reactions: 8
I don't think this lovely boyfriend boosts the confidence much. She cooks,cleans,works and stays home. Looking kinda frumpy and put upon. I mean I'm probably wrong here but she does not look happy,loved up, glowing whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
in her previous video she said she was fine with how she looked and her latest one she isn’t happy now, this is why i never believe the bullshit ‘body positive’ crap influencers always try to convince us of.
They can’t keep up with the lies.
I do think she’s suffering with depression as someone else said above.
She’s just lost all motivation to look nice.
Her bf moved in and since then she’s been in a rut.

Reactions: 1
I really think she has settled with E. she doesn’t show him as much or talk about him as much any more. Very mundane especially as they have been together less than a year…

Reactions: 1
I like Jess, ages always seemed a pretty normal, down to earth person. Recently her content has got abit meh and ever since she met her fella things seem to have taken a downward spiral. Gone is the girl going on solo trips and pushing her comfort zones. Her bf seems to suck the life out of her, he moved in super quick, she rarely talks about or shows her friends anymore. I think she needs to split with him as she doesn't seem happy anymore.

Reactions: 10
Well judging from her stories today she doesn't seem to have any body worries at all after all.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well judging from her stories today she doesn't seem to have any body worries at all after all.
Got a shock seeing the stories, she's very exposed! sorry but the bum scrunch leggings are just not a look!! just makes everything look huge, not in a good way

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.