Slice of Jess #2 Meals beige, clothes black, don't mention her "weight loss" or she'll bite back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they realise to have kids they'll actually have to touch eachother. I've never seen a couple with so little chemistry

Reactions: 3
She basically gave him the green light to cheat by saying she would be more bothered if he died than cheated on her lol
It’s like saying you can do anything you want I’ll stay. What a mug child
she looked really uncomfortable filming this bit, all the touching her hair etc I wonder if it’s been hinted before that he’s cheated.
she also mentioned how they’ve argued in the past but alway made up, I feel it’s her doing all the running back to him. You can tell she’s in love with him but I really don’t think he’s the same with her.

Reactions: 4
Her saying that he elevates her life is the saddest thing I've ever heard. Never, ever put someone higher than you. Equal playing field or get the duck out. It shows you how insecure she actually is. It just makes so much sense now. Desperate. And I hate to say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she looks like she’s lost a bit of weight, but I do t think it’s two stone!
The pictures are misleading because the ‘before’ pictures could have been a few years ago when she was at her heaviest!

Reactions: 1
I think she looks like she’s lost a bit of weight, but I do t think it’s two stone!
The pictures are misleading because the ‘before’ pictures could have been a few years ago when she was at her heaviest!
She does say in the caption of that reel that the first vid is from when she was at her heaviest

Her mum knew he was the one? Sure Jan. Daughter brings home bloke on student visa living in halls of residence and thought 'that's the man for my daughter'. Or is there more to it, and he rocked up with a bowl of his famous jollof rice and turkey necks and won her over

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her mum knew he was the one? Sure Jan. Daughter brings home bloke on student visa living in halls of residence and thought 'that's the man for my daughter'. Or is there more to it, and he rocked up with a bowl of his famous jollof rice and turkey necks and won her over
Yeah it's weird unless he's very loving to her in real life, we just don't see in her videos.

My mum knew right away that both guys I've brought home weren't the one for me. She even said it to my face and was she right? She was. I don't like when parents delude their children in the name of love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.