Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s ok? No airport pints, no temperature stamp upon arrival, and no mention of green wine.

Reactions: 15
Remember a couple of years ago she got on her high horse about Sinead and co using filters and she was trying to coach them away from them
Etc. yet here she is, tits done, lips done, brows done and has transitioned in to a new ethnicity for the weekend cause she doesn’t feel comfortable in her pale skin. The irony of it all eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This day last year she was pram shopping with Ned….im waiting for the throwback post ….

It’s almost as if there were no friends at the airport……

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think she’s ok? No airport pints, no temperature stamp upon arrival, and no mention of green wine.
how do we even know she went? no suit case being pushed to on the road again.
She was probably dying to post airport pint pictures and fake friend poses, but sounds like the "friends' ditched her and said meet you at the gate.
Billy no mates stomping her way to the gate, eyes darting thinking she is famous and everyone is looking at her, with her blowie. Why wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like she's in her mid 40s in those pics. The extreme fake tan and bad injectables make her look a good decade older. I see she's been reunited with her one true love.... margs.
Quick word about those shoes , they are nearly €300 . The financial advisor must think she's an idiot.

Reactions: 18
how do we even know she went? no suit case being pushed to on the road again.
She was probably dying to post airport pint pictures and fake friend poses, but sounds like the "friends' ditched her and said meet you at the gate.
Billy no mates stomping her way to the gate, eyes darting thinking she is famous and everyone is looking at her, with her blowie. Why wouldn't you?
Ah she got the alcohol and friends shot at 2am so she'll be happy now.

Surprised she's wearing an old maternity dress, only because all the messages she's getting about being so unbelievably rail thin , I'm amazed she can still get in it without it falling off her tiny shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah she got the alcohol and friends shot at 2am so she'll be happy now.

Surprised she's wearing an old maternity dress, only because all the messages she's getting about being so unbelievably rail thin , I'm amazed she can still get in it without it falling off her tiny shoulders.
now she is a master Yogi her posture is impeccable so she knows how to stand to keep it on her tiny frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quick word about those shoes , they are nearly €300 . The financial advisor must think she's an idiot.
I genuinely thought they were just her dirty aul Nikes that were worn to death 🤭 I wonder is the mention of the voucher they were bought with for the financial advisor?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That isn’t a maternity dress it was from Savida I only know that because my friend has the same dress, her hair blow dry is woeful looking and makes her look even more masculine looking if that’s even possible.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.