Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please visit gov.uk, this is a direct quote “The FCO updated its global advisory against ‘all but essential’ travel, exempting destinations that no longer pose an unacceptably high risk for British travellers.”

Quite bizarre that you have turned this into a competition over which country has dealt with this better than others. Shouldn’t you just want everyone to pull together and beat this thing? Odd take.
And let’s leave it there as we are detailing the thread.
OK so I see the first line in bold, and then it lists exempt countries. I read it wrong so thanks for clarifying. But I won't be going anywhere because when I look back at this awful pandemic I want to be able to think that I did everything I could to protect myself and everyone around me.

Its really hard to pull together when 600k people from one nation are going on non essential holidays as a virus continues to kill their fellow countrymen and women. It's like 50k deaths didn't matter. Unfortunately the virus doesn't care if you fancy a week in marbs. And the virus doesn't know Boris said it was OK because his gov created air corridors which are based on economic factors and not safety factors.

Reactions: 2
Hate to break it to you but it’s nothing to do with Irish influencers having more ‘cop on’.
It’s all to do with government advice. The Irish government is still advising against all essential travel whereas the UK gov has says it’s ok to travel to the agreed list of countries.

Whilst I wouldn’t dream of going abroad at the moment, an influencer travelling against government advice is very different to one who is technically not breaking any rules.
Oh no sorry, I didn't explain that properly - In a followers/public sense, the Irish are taking this far more seriously, so any influencers here know to act responsibly, or face the ire of the public, if that makes sense?

The 600k figure is English, not British. Scotland as a whole did not vote for Boris, seriously, Nicola Sturgeon had a clean sweep and has shown excellent leadership throughout this pandemic. She stood up every single day with clear, concise information and very much a human approach. I apologise if I’ve derailed the thread but we have very separate identities and I stand by the Scots, Welsh and ROI having taken a similar approach with England being the nation that’s out of step. It’s not fair to refer to “Brits” in a derogatory manner and this isn’t the place for it.

Reactions: 8
I think the new title definitely needs a reference to the tampax meals! That makes me lol every time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys stop derailing the thread, we come here to get away from all the feckin covid talk and discuss how much Siobh loves a sunset 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Question box asking on her opinion on contraception;

"not anti pill, anti misinformation"

Yes Siobhan, so are we, so are we!!!! Maybe take some of your own advice?

I'm anti misinformation too;
-I'm anti someone promoting a #yolo lifestyle and scrapping the 9-5 when in fact you are just the same as everyone else & have a routine- take a look at your stories- same $hit everyday. Yoga, coffee, read, journal, myprotein promo, order food & repeat.

-I'm anti someone promoting what they call is a "balanced and healthy" lifestyle, when you punish yourself with cardio & starve yourself with intermittent fasting because you've done the dog on it over a long weekend.

-I'm anti someone promoting or broadcasting on something you have no knowledge on, just because you've read and underlined a few lines in a book.

-I'm anti someone insulting mental health and suggesting they have SAD, because you can't handle anything which isn;t Bali weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Question box asking on her opinion on contraception;

"not anti pill, anti misinformation"

Yes Siobhan, so are we, so are we!!!! Maybe take some of your own advice?

I'm anti misinformation too;
-I'm anti someone promoting a #yolo lifestyle and scrapping the 9-5 when in fact you are just the same as everyone else & have a routine- take a look at your stories- same $hit everyday. Yoga, coffee, read, journal, myprotein promo, order food & repeat.

-I'm anti someone promoting what they call is a "balanced and healthy" lifestyle, when you punish yourself with cardio & starve yourself with intermittent fasting because you've done the dog on it over a long weekend.

-I'm anti someone promoting or broadcasting on something you have no knowledge on, just because you've read and underlined a few lines in a book.

-I'm anti someone insulting mental health and suggesting they have SAD, because you can't handle anything which isn;t Bali weather.
👆👆👆👆 this !!!

Reactions: 1
So Siobhan only considers doing Instructional Workout Form videos as a Sponsored post? Ah, shouldn't your Instagram be full of these posts for free???

Reactions: 4
So Siobhan only considers doing Instructional Workout Form videos as a Sponsored post? Ah, shouldn't your Instagram be full of these posts for free???
She is literally the least fitness-y PT on insta! Her entire feed and stories are just her moaning, shilling sponsored crap or underlining self help books. She has no informative fitness or nutrition posts, why on earth would you want her as a PT like the mind boggles.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who think her, Sinead hegarthy and Becca Gillen all look terrible? I hadn't even heard of any of them until a few weeks ago on here and now they keep coming up on the featured page or whatever it's called on Instagram and the state of them! Especially Becca's lips 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who think her, Sinead hegarthy and Becca Gillen all look terrible? I hadn't even heard of any of them until a few weeks ago on here and now they keep coming up on the featured page or whatever it's called on Instagram and the state of them! Especially Becca's lips 🤮
Becca is rough AF!!

Reactions: 8
How old is Becca?

Reactions: 2
Only reason why these 3 have not left Ireland is because they are afraid of the backlash they will get

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.