Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan is obviously on here reading and now her content is a very passive aggressive response to the points that are being made.

There are now more #AF and #SP on her posts, if there was no truth to it -she would ignore it and continue as she was. She's obviously taken on board some of the points made- that she agrees with or has been told by sponsors that she needs to behave differently. Everything else is a passive aggressive pink highlighted response - which just enunciates her immaturity.

The reference to doing meditation to deal with the rainy weather :rolleyes: . O MY GOD GET OVER IT!!!! Coming to Ireland and giving out about the rain, is the same as going to the North Pole and giving out about the snow!! She's from Ireland - what did she expect. And I find it sooooooo negative and so damaging to the tourist industry. You have other bloggers- Louise Cooney, Bella Azure, Lisa Jordan, Tara Makeup, The Garrihty sisters- all promoting the country and encouraging people to do a staycation and all the wonderful things to do in Ireland. Verses Dumb and Dumber- stay in an apartment and give out about the rain.

Again, opinion changing like the weather(pun intended). Few months back, loves her natural hair, nails, no makeup, no extensions. Comes back to Ireland- nails, hair, tan makeup and lashes. A walking contradiction.

The friendship between her and Sinead Begerty doesn't seem natural to me, it feels very forced and at times like Sinead is the annoying little sister trying to be like her older sister. Following her around like a dog with a bone- coffee thoughts, yoga in the morning, daily emails.... can Sinead not find her own thing to do or have a bit of originality.
SOH seems like a person with some intelligence so I really don't understand what she sees in Sinead. She's a user

Reactions: 2
SOH seems like a person with some intelligence so I really don't understand what she sees in Sinead. She's a user
Realistically, how can she get away from Sinead at the moment 😂 They have become so dependant on each other for various reasons. SOH is stuck with her for the foreseeable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Any suggestions for brunch today in town?”
Or in other words any businesses want to give myself and sinead hegarty some free brunch today 🤣
Such a beggy Mitchell Siobhan
Piss off to Bali will you
Yea who wants to give sinead free birthday brunch 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone on here if you're thinking of going for brunch you either

-Google
-Tripadvisor
-Lovin Dublin

Just screams - desperate, free, doesn't want to pay, doesn't want to cook.

So for Siobhan and Sinead that are reading this, viewers and companies are aware of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
its only a matter of time before shes on a plane jet setting around the world.. with Sinead in tow like a lap dog!

Reactions: 3
Siobhan is obviously on here reading and now her content is a very passive aggressive response to the points that are being made.

There are now more #AF and #SP on her posts, if there was no truth to it -she would ignore it and continue as she was. She's obviously taken on board some of the points made- that she agrees with or has been told by sponsors that she needs to behave differently. Everything else is a passive aggressive pink highlighted response - which just enunciates her immaturity.

The reference to doing meditation to deal with the rainy weather :rolleyes: . O MY GOD GET OVER IT!!!! Coming to Ireland and giving out about the rain, is the same as going to the North Pole and giving out about the snow!! She's from Ireland - what did she expect. And I find it sooooooo negative and so damaging to the tourist industry. You have other bloggers- Louise Cooney, Bella Azure, Lisa Jordan, Tara Makeup, The Garrihty sisters- all promoting the country and encouraging people to do a staycation and all the wonderful things to do in Ireland. Verses Dumb and Dumber- stay in an apartment and give out about the rain.

Again, opinion changing like the weather(pun intended). Few months back, loves her natural hair, nails, no makeup, no extensions. Comes back to Ireland- nails, hair, tan makeup and lashes. A walking contradiction.

The friendship between her and Sinead Begerty doesn't seem natural to me, it feels very forced and at times like Sinead is the annoying little sister trying to be like her older sister. Following her around like a dog with a bone- coffee thoughts, yoga in the morning, daily emails.... can Sinead not find her own thing to do or have a bit of originality.
Hit. Nail. On. Head !!

It's actually just so disgusting.

Can any of you imagine being in your workplace and announcing the amount of days it had been since you had last showered or washed your hair!
Ya its rotten, I mean I'm a massive fan of Dry Shampoo but like I wash my hair 3 times a week, I couldn't stand it any longer!! I don't see any mention of even freshening up her hair at all?

If looks could kill....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hit. Nail. On. Head !!

Ya its rotten, I mean I'm a massive fan of Dry Shampoo but like I wash my hair 3 times a week, I couldn't stand it any longer!! I don't see any mention of even freshening up her hair at all?

If looks could kill....
She looks like a witch. Hair extensions don’t help

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her obsession with the rain reeks of a life of discontent. She has no housework to do, no diy projects, no one to visit, no grocery shopping to do so when it rains she is at a loss while the rest of us daily life just keeps us busy while it’s raining. It’s actually really sad.

Reactions: 17
Her obsession with the rain reeks of a life of discontent. She has no housework to do, no diy projects, no one to visit, no grocery shopping to do so when it rains she is at a loss while the rest of us daily life just keeps us busy while it’s raining. It’s actually really sad.
All he books and mindset shite (which she sells as a course) and the girl can’t handle some rain. We’re in Ireland. She was born and raised here ffs

Reactions: 13
That’s actually so true! Never thought of it like that

This is so true. Don't get me wrong I complain about the weather too, but seems to have this massive depressing effect on her, because she thinks she can't do anything when it's raining. If she saw anyone else complaining she would bang on about changing mindset and being grateful and tell them to find something to do. Sure she has a ton of books she needs to underline 🙄

Someday in the next few years she'll look around and all her Bali crew will have grown up, come home and settled down. And there'll be a new generation in Bali. She'll be trying to make friends with them and she'll be known as the weird Irish girl has been middle aged peterpan they can't get rid of who keeps showing up to their nights out. Then the penny will drop and she'll realise she's a moron with no friends. All the while saying she's happy and content when she's anything but!

Getting sinead heg a kindle probably wasn't the best idea, how will she be Able to underline and highlight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someday in the next few years she'll look around and all her Bali crew will have grown up, come home and settled down. And there'll be a new generation in Bali. She'll be trying to make friends with them and she'll be known as the weird Irish girl has been middle aged peterpan they can't get rid of who keeps showing up to their nights out. Then the penny will drop and she'll realise she's a moron with no friends. All the while saying she's happy and content when she's anything but!

Getting sinead heg a kindle probably wasn't the best idea, how will she be Able to underline and highlight?!
She’s not far off that now. She’s in her 30s hanging out with younger people like Heg looking a bit sad

Reactions: 7
She posted about the fact that cars are not important on your death bed blabla but isnt she the one who showed off her rented car the other day?? Again full of contradictions

Reactions: 8
She posted about the fact that cars are not important on your death bed blabla but isnt she the one who showed off her rented car the other day?? Again full of contradictions
This is where she isn't as uber worldly and spiritual as she thinks. It's not about the car but where that takes you.
I have a reliable, relatively new car. I won't remember the actual metal but will remember the adventures. My reliable job pays well and allows me to live a good life. She can't see beyond 'being different in Bali',.

YAAAAS!!! If she had a place to tidy/clean, buy food for a household, errands to run she probably wouldn't be so caught up about the rain. I know someone that was just like Siobhan about the weather and it was because she had nothing to occupy her days. Like I'm not saying she needs to be a 1950s housewife and mother but that's how she looks at how others living there life. I actually love the rain I much prefer it tbh 😂

YAAAAS!!! If she had a place to tidy/clean, buy food for a household, errands to run she probably wouldn't be so caught up about the rain. I know someone that was just like Siobhan about the weather and it was because she had nothing to occupy her days. Like I'm not saying she needs to be a 1950s housewife and mother but that's how she looks at how others living there life. I actually love the rain I much prefer it tbh 😂
Oh completely. That's exactly how she sees 'normal living ' I don't get how she doesn't have actual ingredients in the house to make something (other than eggs and bread). I would feel lost if I didn't have a few basics in. Plus I love food shopping. And you don't need to be a good cook to put something simple together

If looks could kill....
[/QUOTE]

I don't like commenting on people's appearance but in those screenshots it's like her real personality is shining through or something? That might sound super mean I know....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.