Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed this what did she do
It was Becca Gillen. She was complaining about the price of a croissant in a local Galway business. A follower then sent her message which basically said this place is a local business, they need to charge a certain amount to make a profit, and don't have the buying power of Lidl/Aldi and to keep that in mind. Really polite message. Becca shares it on her story and calls it shite then posts a list of reasons why its noones business what she spends her money on. She promptly deleted this. I just messaged her saying her reaction was very over the top and to watch how she speaks about people!

Reactions: 7
It was Becca Gillen. She was complaining about the price of a croissant in a local Galway business. A follower then sent her message which basically said this place is a local business, they need to charge a certain amount to make a profit, and don't have the buying power of Lidl/Aldi and to keep that in mind. Really polite message. Becca shares it on her story and calls it shite then posts a list of reasons why its noones business what she spends her money on. She promptly deleted this. I just messaged her saying her reaction was very over the top and to watch how she speaks about people!
I'd never even heard of her until I saw that on here and sent her a message about it because it just wasn't on that she was badmouth a small family business like that, and she just replied with "😂😂😂" and blocked me..why block someone who doesn't even follow you 🙄

Reactions: 6
**Family not photographed.

(Insert eye roll)

Odd, photographs them at Xmas....photographs them on her Zoom quiz's....photographs at every given opportunity, and has had endless instragram stories of her little cousin/family friend previously. Then it's mentioned here, now declaring that she's away with family and not photographing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd never even heard of her until I saw that on here and sent her a message about it because it just wasn't on that she was badmouth a small family business like that, and she just replied with "😂😂😂" and blocked me..why block someone who doesn't even follow you 🙄
I think a lot of people must have messaged her. It was just so rude and her responses were shocking. So mean.

Reactions: 2
**Family not photographed.

(Insert eye roll)

Odd, photographs them at Xmas....photographs them on her Zoom quiz's....photographs at every given opportunity, and has had endless instragram stories of her little cousin/family friend previously. Then it's mentioned here, now declaring that she's away with family and not photographing them!
Stop sure she obviously doesn't remember her doing all that and then makes that point?

I think a lot of people must have messaged her. It was just so rude and her responses were shocking. So mean.
Gowl!!!!

Reactions: 1
All the underlining today.. She thinks she’s some guru. You’ve got to be incredibly narcissistic/immature/stupid to think people actually care to read what YOU deem important.

Reactions: 9
All the lucky subscribers to today’s email, she’s sharing something that Sinéad ‘thought’ her......

I’m already inspired 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the lips, they are like nothing I have ever seen before and make her mouth look odd . I noticed Becca never shares posts from this for attention anymore, possibly because we mention her COVID restriction breaking in every post?? 😂
I went to school with Becca. She was very pretty, a little rough/vulgar, and not a nice person. I don't wanna say too much as she probably reads this thread, but I felt she thought she was better than anyone who wasn't as loud or 'popular' as she was. I havent seen her in years and years and just went on for a look, my god her lips are horrendous, and her skin looks sundamaged. It's a shame because she was pretty. Her whole face is very masculine looking now.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her post about Sinead's birthday... Sinead talking about the law of attraction... Sinead what you do was stalking, nothing to do with the law of attraction

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her post about Sinead's birthday... Sinead talking about the law of attraction... Sinead what you do was stalking, nothing to do with the law of attraction
Exactly! What were the odds of you meeting her at the very fitness camp that you had watched her attend and knew she was attending again, how amazing is the universe?!?🙄🤣

Also SOH friends comment on that post - obviously friendly banter but with an under current of seriousness! Also SOHs response that her friend has her muted and doesn’t like to be put on Insta - an insight into that side of influencer life! Never off their phones and mostly likely irritating their “real life” friends!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Siobhan is obviously on here reading and now her content is a very passive aggressive response to the points that are being made.

There are now more #AF and #SP on her posts, if there was no truth to it -she would ignore it and continue as she was. She's obviously taken on board some of the points made- that she agrees with or has been told by sponsors that she needs to behave differently. Everything else is a passive aggressive pink highlighted response - which just enunciates her immaturity.

The reference to doing meditation to deal with the rainy weather :rolleyes: . O MY GOD GET OVER IT!!!! Coming to Ireland and giving out about the rain, is the same as going to the North Pole and giving out about the snow!! She's from Ireland - what did she expect. And I find it sooooooo negative and so damaging to the tourist industry. You have other bloggers- Louise Cooney, Bella Azure, Lisa Jordan, Tara Makeup, The Garrihty sisters- all promoting the country and encouraging people to do a staycation and all the wonderful things to do in Ireland. Verses Dumb and Dumber- stay in an apartment and give out about the rain.

Again, opinion changing like the weather(pun intended). Few months back, loves her natural hair, nails, no makeup, no extensions. Comes back to Ireland- nails, hair, tan makeup and lashes. A walking contradiction.

The friendship between her and Sinead Begerty doesn't seem natural to me, it feels very forced and at times like Sinead is the annoying little sister trying to be like her older sister. Following her around like a dog with a bone- coffee thoughts, yoga in the morning, daily emails.... can Sinead not find her own thing to do or have a bit of originality.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't stand the constant weather moaning...she's from Ireland, she grew up with this weather. You'd swear she was born in the desert the way she goes on.
I'd guess that the rain causes her anxiety because she won't have much content to post when she's stuck inside

Reactions: 3
I can't stand the constant weather moaning...she's from Ireland, she grew up with this weather. You'd swear she was born in the desert the way she goes on.
I'd guess that the rain causes her anxiety because she won't have much content to post when she's stuck inside
How can one person bang on about the rain so bloody much. It’s constant and so immature.

Reactions: 5
“Any suggestions for brunch today in town?”
Or in other words any businesses want to give myself and sinead hegarty some free brunch today 🤣
Such a beggy Mitchell Siobhan
Piss off to Bali will you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.