Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a huge complex next to Sinead as she is now back on the full head of extensions, eyelashes etc etc. She is so full of contradictions! How can she be selling a mindset program when she herself is so obsessed with the way she looks. For a girl that takes so much pride in reading Eckart Tolle books, she is the sterotype of someone that constantly needs an Ego boost. So many contradictions I cannot understand how she can have so many followers 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Blocking out the number plate. Its a hire car ffs. She obvs thinks she will be mobbed by fans & followed down the road. Christ alive, such notions thon doll has
Blocking out the reg but conveniently left in the year. Not materialistic at all our humble Siobhan!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Blocking out the reg but conveniently left in the year. Not materialistic at all our humble Siobhan!
What a beggar. I cringe for her so many times if she was a friend I would call her aside and tell her how mortified I am. Flash the cash all day , and all night tell us about how life isn’t about material things

Reactions: 6
What a beggar. I cringe for her so many times if she was a friend I would call her aside and tell her how mortified I am. Flash the cash all day , and all night tell us about how life isn’t about material things
Don’t be kidded, she’s not got the cash to flash that she makes out.

Reactions: 2
Blocking out the number plate. Its a hire car ffs. She obvs thinks she will be mobbed by fans & followed down the road. Christ alive, such notions thon doll has
Such a narcissist, blocking the last numbers on the licence, but making sure you know she rented a 201 😂 if you're going to block the plate, block it completely you absolute dose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same with the villa in Bali, she made it sound like she bought it! 🙄 She gets pleasure making people think she is full of money. She also constantly reminds us that she chose to study actuary as she had researched it was the highest paid job in Dublin at the time blabla. Her sense of self is linked to the money she makes.. sad way to be

Reactions: 13
Don’t you love how she is now bragging about how she has 6000 calories to use in 2 days. I don’t understand how this restrict binge cycle would inspire anyone to be coached by her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just had a look, wow that is the most lifeless set of full head extensions I've ever seen, if I was a paying customer I would not be happy... But we know Siobhan will have gotten them for free 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I agree and actually find it quiet disgusting what she promotes-starve yourself during week, excessive punishment cardio, poor nutrition on processed foods and pre packaged meals. But then do the dog on it the weekend with over eating, excessive drinks, let's not forget the token picture of the blue Pringles.
Take a picture the next morning to show your bloated and swollen ,then starve and restrict yourself for a few days to look ok for a few swipe ups annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s around her nan and her mother who has underlying conditions this weekend, after what she did last weekend! No cop on what’s so ever

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don’t you love how she is now bragging about how she has 6000 calories to use in 2 days. I don’t understand how this restrict binge cycle would inspire anyone to be coached by her
Again this is stealing from James Smith but then her own ridiculous spin on it. What he advocates is you look at your calories over a 7 day period rather than daily and therefore you go slightly under during the week to leave some leeway at weekends for eating out or drinking. However he doesn’t promote bingeing and is anti cheat meal. He says let loose a bit at weekends but don’t go crazy. What she is doing is over restricting during the week and bingeing at weekends. It’s a very bad example for clients

Reactions: 8
she will stuff her face with 6000 empty calories, pizza, cakes, pringles .. she never mentions the importance of eating fresh food that contains vitamins, fibers. She eats the most disgusting processed food I have ever seen 🤢 who on earth is buying those Ampx meals? I can smell them from behind my screen 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 14
she will stuff her face with 6000 empty calories, pizza, cakes, pringles .. she never mentions the importance of eating fresh food that contains vitamins, fibers. She eats the most disgusting processed food I have ever seen 🤢 who on earth is buying those Ampx meals? I can smell them from behind my screen 😷
The taco fries one literally looks like diarrhea 🙈

Reactions: 3
that’s mad I love my fresh food way cheaper and nicer no wonder she has such a bad figure even though she trains

Such a narcissist, blocking the last numbers on the licence, but making sure you know she rented a 201 😂 if you're going to block the plate, block it completely you absolute dose
All rentals are new nearly, what's the big deal about showing a Reg for a rental?! What an idiot. I hate that mentality with people that buy the car for the Reg in general. Some of the wealthiest people in my area drive a 03 merc... They'd buy a new one in the morning with cash if they needed to but some with money don't need to flaunt it.

Reactions: 14
Exactly , she wonders why her skin breaks out so much then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.