single's inferno

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching? I'm only on episode 3 so far but it's pretty good, sort of like Love Island but the contestants don't know ages or jobs
Personally I really like Ji-A but all the girls seem super nice, same can't be said for the men though.

Reactions: 1
I read that Ji-A got cancelled for all the counterfeit items she wore lol
It was a bit much to wear 5 designer items all at once and totting a "Chanel" bag to the beach....so tacky.

• Haha
I'm watching season 2....VERY slow compared to love island which I just finished lol
"I love the way you cut onions"
"You carry the water very well"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm watching season 2....VERY slow compared to love island which I just finished lol
"I love the way you cut onions"
"You carry the water very well"
yeah it's crazy to compare it to western reality tv!
have you finished season 2?

yeah it's crazy to compare it to western reality tv!
have you finished season 2?
Yes - even though it's so different I still love that show.
What I find odd, is that both seasons have a favourite girl among the boys and it's always the one I find most annoying lol
Another observation, is that the boys favour the girls who look the most innocent/young and dresses like toddlers.
My fave was Nadine. She seemed very cool!
The one with the lighter hair who's a model, came in at the beginning and confidently said that she'd get all the boys because she has a sexy body. No one went near her lol...they all went for the little innocent girl.

Did you enjoy it??

Another observation, is that the boys favour the girls who look the most innocent/young and dresses like toddlers.
This irritates me ngl! They seem to like the fair, "innocent" and most bland girls. Really felt for sejeong this series as she's so hot and was overlooked! I didn't get their obsession with seulki. In both series I haven't liked the overly cutesy girls at all.

Reactions: 2
This irritates me ngl! They seem to like the fair, "innocent" and most bland girls. Really felt for sejeong this series as she's so hot and was overlooked! I didn't get their obsession with seulki. In both series I haven't liked the overly cutesy girls at all.
Exactly! - and she seemed more mature and would be able to string full sentences and everything compared to the others lol
She's the only girl to not go to Paradise. Shame!

What I find odd, is that both seasons have a favourite girl among the boys and it's always the one I find most annoying lol
The one with the lighter hair who's a model, came in at the beginning and confidently said that she'd get all the boys because she has a sexy body. No one went near her lol...they all went for the little innocent girl.
Exactly! - and she seemed more mature and would be able to string full sentences and everything compared to the others lol
She's the only girl to not go to Paradise. Shame!
i have to agree - can't believe no one went for her, but i guess she doesn't fit the stereotype. i really wanted to see her in paradise!
couldn't stand seul ki, just like the girl in the first season who was a student in canada i believe and was also all shy and cutesy. seems fake to me ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m just on S02E01 and I just know Nadine and se jeong would be least popular. Korean men seem to be intimidated by women who have a personality, a bit of a tan and an opinion.
Such a shame as I really like them the most.

Reactions: 3
I love Singles Inferno! The contrast between this and Love Island etc is so refreshing. The cultural differences and their romantic preferences are really interesting to learn about

Ooh didn't realise it was back! I always get so annoyed but I'll still be seated ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I think the preferences for the cute sweet innocent girls is a cultural thing. Korea at heart still seems quite Conservative and traditional.

We are no different really, but I'd rather their preferences than the plastic brigade that Towie/ Love Island always has.

Ohh is he a host ๐Ÿ‘€ he was lowkey hot on his season, although I hate his obsession with guns ๐Ÿ˜‚
Admittedly I usually forward all the boring host bits though!

• Heart
Ohh is he a host ๐Ÿ‘€ he was lowkey hot on his season, although I hate his obsession with guns ๐Ÿ˜‚
Admittedly I usually forward all the boring host bits though!
i find him high key hot ๐Ÿ˜‚ no more skipping host parts, 90% of the time i'm just drooling over him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha