Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe’s story about getting pregnant with the triplets doesn’t even make sense ? she said they agreed to try for a baby just before Ajs second birthday but then says they tried at the start of lockdown which was march 2020 no where near october , then she says she rang ross to say she was pregnant and he “tit himself” , why if they were trying i don’t understand hahaha 🤣

Chloe’s story about getting pregnant with the triplets doesn’t even make sense ? she said they agreed to try for a baby just before Ajs second birthday but then says they tried at the start of lockdown which was march 2020 no where near october , then she says she rang ross to say she was pregnant and he “tit himself” , why if they were trying i don’t understand hahaha 🤣
i mean when she said he tit himself before they knew it was triplets not when he knew obviously i can see why he did after finding out it was 3 ahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

i mean when she said he tit himself before they knew it was triplets not when he knew obviously i can see why he did after finding out it was 3 ahaha
I thought this.. none of what she’s saying makes sense 😂😂

And if she started trying before his second birthday.. would she not of already been pregnant then on his second birthday? Considering his second birthday was literally 12 months ago, you’re pregnant for 9 and the girls are what, 7/8 months old?

And also she’s said before she announced she was pregnant in November 2020, the girls were born January 2021.. so how could she have been trying just before his second birthday if she was already pregnant lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought this.. none of what she’s saying makes sense 😂😂

And if she started trying before his second birthday.. would she not of already been pregnant then on his second birthday? Considering his second birthday was literally 12 months ago, you’re pregnant for 9 and the girls are what, 7/8 months old?

And also she’s said before she announced she was pregnant in November 2020, the girls were horning January 2021.. so how could she have been trying just before his second birthday if she was already pregnant lmao
the whole story made no sense , when she said she started kicking off at the sonographer 😭 girl it’s not his fault you got triplets i can imagine he was thinking what an absolute chav. bet she wasn’t kicking off when she seen how much dole money she would get.

Reactions: 6
I think she meant just before AJs first birthday because then she said they tried for 4 months which would take her up to February and then a month and conceived the following month so would they not leave her due around the following February which would be right with the girls due date ? No hate I just think she made a mistake by saying second birthday instead of first … the whole story was a bit mad tbh

I think she meant just before AJs first birthday because then she said they tried for 4 months which would take her up to February and then a month and conceived the following month so would they not leave her due around the following February which would be right with the girls due date ? No hate I just think she made a mistake by saying second birthday instead of first … the whole story was a bit mad tbh
yeah she’s basically said she got pregnant a year ago, which obviously dosent add up

How rude was she when she ended her live last night.

If I was that girl she was on live with i wouldn't be happy. She's been doing that a lot lately. Also who is Paige that has died that she had a 2 minute silence for then said she didn't know and went on a rant of how it's disgusting and disrespectful that people were asking how she died.

If I was that girl she was on live with i wouldn't be happy. She's been doing that a lot lately. Also who is Paige that has died that she had a 2 minute silence for then said she didn't know and went on a rant of how it's disgusting and disrespectful that people were asking how she died.
what did she do? I cant stand her lives, boring asf. youd think with 4 kids under 3 you’d have better things to do

what did she do? I cant stand her lives, boring asf. youd think with 4 kids under 3 you’d have better things to do
She was dual live with another girl and they were doing one of those stupid cringe boxing matches to get gifts. It was in the middle and the other girl was talking away and all of a sudden interrupted her, stood up abruptly and she said "I'm going to bed now I've come across very tired all of a sudden" and ended the live.

No thank you to the gifters or anything like that. Just totally out the blue... Bye and it ended basically. In the middle of a match and while the poor girl was talking away to her.

I think the baby daddy come home and that's why she ended it because she heard a noise looked out the window and then couldn't end it quick enough.

We all know he lives there Chloe you don't have to act like he doesn't.

This was on her personal page she keeps going live on now on a night.

Reactions: 1
She was dual live with another girl and they were doing one of those stupid cringe boxing matches to get gifts. It was in the middle and the other girl was talking away and all of a sudden interrupted her, stood up abruptly and she said "I'm going to bed now I've come across very tired all of a sudden" and ended the live.

No thank you to the gifters or anything like that. Just totally out the blue... Bye and it ended basically. In the middle of a match and while the poor girl was talking away to her.

I think the baby daddy come home and that's why she ended it because she heard a noise looked out the window and then couldn't end it quick enough.

We all know he lives there Chloe you don't have to act like he doesn't.

This was on her personal page she keeps going live on now on a night.
the gifts money pays for her mans weed 🤣

Reactions: 4

Considering she’s not posted it on her Facebook someone she made up by the looks of it

Shut up!!! Is that with housing benefit aswell or? bleeping hell! How is she always skint?! I don’t even get half of that and I manage to budget!
No she’ll get housing benefit on top of that

wouldnt put it past her. shes a weirdo. its always the ugly girls who think there drop dead gorgeous

It's in the newspapers now.

Paige Rice. Rest In Peace gorgeous girl. It seems her boyfriend was driving, they crashed once and then further down the road crashed head on with a taxi. Paige died instantly, the boyfriend and taxi driver are in a serious condition in Hospital.

Chloe did say she didn't know Paige but held 2 mins silence then went on a rant of people asking how someone died is rude etc

On live again with boxing matches.

Following "big gifters".

Her language is disgusting. Every other word is a swear word.

Slagging off a girl called Skye who they went to school with because she's given birth and they didn't know she was pregnant. Poor girl might not want people to know her business and Chloe has just told 400 people on live..

• Sad
Reactions: 3
her language is foul, its been brought up here many of times. funnily enough thats why she disappeared a while back, because apparently we were making it all up and she’s ‘never’ swore towards her kids but ive never seen her call them anything nice

You lot won't like my input here. But do you not think your a bit hypocritical lol poor girl (they went school with) might not want her business on chloes live.
Yet some of you have sat and done a benefits calculator to see what chloes income is?
Your facts are all wrong On this thread. Its a little wierd that you guys are this harsh on someone you don't even know? I mean everyone's entitled to their opinion I get that BUT there is a line I think you guys have crossed on several occasions. Earlier in the thread going in on her for curtains and cots? She had literally been in her house for a few days? I've lived in my house 6 years n still havnt got round to hanging a blind in the kitchen lol
Mental health struggle is a real thing for people guys. I hope to god you guys don't push someone over the edge.
She is a young girl with 4 babies doing her best. I really hope your parenting it top notch cos I know mines never been. However I have three well mannered never in trouble focused high achieving girls at 15 13 and 10. I chose to not shield from the f bomb n I have been known to lose my crap with as any parent does but my kids respect me and everyone around them n never use the f bomb themselves. Think your just a bit invasive on minimal information guys. Just have a think about what you are doing I mean if you saw her in the street would you all approach her and say all these things All together? No. So what makes how in depth you've tried to go on here ok? No I'm not a fan girl I'm a 36 year old who's been a single mum for a long time. My kids dad also stayed at mine to have my girls I can assure you we was NOT together 😷 however you guys have made me show that girl some support and I will be gifting her stuff as that's my free choice. I'm aware my comment will be deleted n ill probably be blocked but please tell me you are not all grown women/mums ripping in to someone like this. Why not offer support? Why not put your energy into something positive?

In a world you can be anything be kind.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.