Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle420

VIP Member
he's back to promoting this crypto shit. rupi's going full throttle with her fashion posts.

Reactions: 1

beans01

Chatty Member
Looks like he has been trying to keep a low profile but glad it’s exposed what he has been doing. So dodgy and corrupt.

290DD815-8BD2-486D-9F6F-6BBFA5F6C2E1.jpeg

Last edited:

beans01

Chatty Member
I've started watching the youtube channel.
Rupi comes across bored of him, and he comes accross immiture sometimes.
Though i do give them credit about raising awareness about moving out and not living at home just to save money.

tattle420

VIP Member
that's so mfing shady. how can he in good conscience be promoting this to others?? trash trash. just proves that he's always been obsessed with money and status.

tattle420

VIP Member
same tbh, i haven't been keeping up with them bc they're so damn boring. if they privated all their youtube videos, they're probably rebranding and trying to go viral for the 1764th time

• Haha

Goldeneye007

Makes sense to promote fashion, as it was this that got him a very decent following. This whole crypto with Hyperfund aka Hyperverse was going to end badly, when he should done his due diligence.

Pleased post more videos of rupi singing in the fire escape, there hilarious.

Can't imagine we're she got that idea? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 will she be taking requests?

nikita14

I think they should really give up on this couple channel, they both are REALLY boring and I’m not even being rude. You need personality for that to succeed they just don’t have the right ones for YouTube.

beans01

Chatty Member
F41713F7-DC7B-4C2A-A596-B1062B106F00.jpeg

The caption ☠ Clearly annoyed that he has been outed - so trying to change his whole IG back to fashion.

B7647620-6F9F-4FD0-9FEE-15A8747A545D.jpeg