singhstreetstyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he has been trying to keep a low profile but glad it’s exposed what he has been doing. So dodgy and corrupt.

290DD815-8BD2-486D-9F6F-6BBFA5F6C2E1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
so many legitimate platforms to do this on but he chose the most shady one. there's no way he doesn't know about all the news surrounding hyperfund/hyperverse

Reactions: 3
Exactly, he chose the most dodgy one and he clearly knew. Suspect that’s why he archived or deleted all his IG post and stopped advertising crypto etc.

Reactions: 2
nah, pardeep's always been about money so it's def him & she just lets him do whatever since she's gonna benefit anyway

His video has been leaked online, I guess he is in panic mode, explains the deletion of all his posts. Now promoting super hero clothes, soooo sad

F41713F7-DC7B-4C2A-A596-B1062B106F00.jpeg

The caption ☠ Clearly annoyed that he has been outed - so trying to change his whole IG back to fashion.

B7647620-6F9F-4FD0-9FEE-15A8747A545D.jpeg

Makes sense to promote fashion, as it was this that got him a very decent following. This whole crypto with Hyperfund aka Hyperverse was going to end badly, when he should done his due diligence.

Pleased post more videos of rupi singing in the fire escape, there hilarious.

Can't imagine we're she got that idea? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 will she be taking requests?

I have managed to get the full recording of SINGHSTREETSTYLE crypto scam....how can I upload for everyone to see?

Their videos are so dead & lifeless 💀 doesn’t surprise me that he promoted a crypto scam. Sorry but rupi isn’t cut out for YouTube I would rather watch paint dry than listen to her monotone self

Reactions: 4
he's back to promoting this crypto tit. rupi's going full throttle with her fashion posts.

he's back to promoting this crypto tit. rupi's going full throttle with her fashion posts.
but she hasn't had any growth for years. even the wedding content didn't grow any of their platforms. rupis been stuck at 17k despite wedding content and trying to show her body more. these two really should just stick to their day jobs

Reactions: 3