Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulumarie84

It’s literally the worst makeup I have ever seen in my life😫 no wonder she never does Sinead’s makeup 🤭
Did ye know that Sinead is singing at her wedding? Don’t think she has mentioned it? 😆😜
I wonder did she get mates rates coz sinead would never do it for free

Transparency

Chatty Member
She (Louise) always has an ailment, she’s in the covid vulnerable category but never said why, she has stomach issues mentions gluten etc but isn’t coeliac as far as I know, seems to crawl to bed with a sniffle , does she normally work full time as a mua outside of covid ? Just can’t see if
Yes she’s a full time MUA but seriously imagine anyone paying her to put on make up

Transparency

Chatty Member
Considering she is in a nursing home and they are shut to visitors even for younger residents this is very much they 'my friend told me' back up to a story that is used on Tattle a lot.
Like I said she only just moved into the nursing home, while in the hospital she was saying she had no visitors for months. This is untrue, her mum visits every single day.

Hells bells

Thinking of go fund me... anyone know the update on the girl she set up the find raiser for. Haven't seen anything since?
She is still in hospital. the council refused the plans on the initial extension and came back with adjustments which means that she reaching that she needs another €20,000 on top of whatever was raised to build the extension but she needs for her downstairs.

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s a fair dope she’s laughing off any negative comments RTE got in trouble Friday for photos of some members not social distancing and not wearing masks but sinead thinks she’s special the rules don’t apply to her 🙄 she’s special alright a special kinda thick
Has she addressed it yet?

Limmy91

The little mention yesterday about the troop thread about her burnt garlic bread 🙄 no sinead this isn’t a troll thread this is a forum where people can discuss how you live your life in freebies without an ounce of deceny or shame with the poor “job” you do to promote the business that sponsor your lifestyle.
Yes! Say it louder for those in the back 👏