Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limklass

Well they replied without actually saying
anything or acknowledging the actual complaint. Might message them and ask them if I stay there in the future can my under 3 yr old go to the kids club while I head into town on the lash, cos I mean if it’s alright for sinead? And she’s clearly advertised it on her page so the options are to permit it or admit that the child shouldn’t have been in the kids club!
Do and let us know how u get on. U will only book if you get the same treatment as she did 😂

Reactions: 2
But how is this celebrating Jacob 's birthday? I am sure the poor child would prefer a birthday party and made a big deal of by family, cousins and friends. Instead he gets to hang out at a hotel with these buffoons whilst the drink and eat themselves stupid. Pure selfishness.
Could not agree with you more 👏🏻

Curlique

VIP Member
Not a great ad for a hotel to see a fan running. At that price level I'd expect air conditioning!
---
No shade to people who use kids clubs and babysitters but I have an only child and I would feel desperate leaving them on their own with strangers, at any point, never mind on their birthday! Might feel different if I had 2 or 3 kids though. Did the poor fella even get a cake?
Technically his birthday was Friday
---
Free weekend away for the fat cow and her manky fucking hair brush!
I only posted during the week that every time I clean my hairbrushes (at least 3 times a week) I think of her and her manky brushes.

Last edited:
Never heard of Emma Keogh before but doesn't look like I'm missing much.
Sure it’s like every other weekend. There’s a new insta hun appearing that are
besties but never appear for the other 364 days!!! This wedding is gonna be some show!!! Can’t wait for everyone to have everything on Insta before she even gets to the church just to piss her off - although she probably have a social media ban and paparazzi cordoned off!!

Reactions: 1
Oh sweet Jesus never heard Grainne mc coy OnCe mention SCS lol fake as fuck!! Tho suits grainne oh no I'm not going out tonight next thing out in the local hotel table full of drinks phone in hand all night real fond of the juice the both of them