Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayleen

I'd be very worried when the person tasked with creating my wedding invites writes 'stationary' instead of 'stationery'
sc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She really threw him into a kids club at dinner time on his birthday? So she can drink cocktails and eat food that no 2 year old will enjoy. We all said it lads. She’s a selfish sack of piss but she really does find new depths every fucking time. The aquarium and a swing, that’s his birthday. Not even a balloon!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Every single post here is bang on the money. Not a single celebration of this child’s life all day. She was literally pissed in Galway last weekend, could she not have parked it and taken him to Fota Island or Dublin zoo? God forbid she’d have to put her hand in her pocket. And that dreary faced, dopey eyed tinker that she is marrying is as bad. They don’t deserve that child. A bag of skips before bed, happy birthday JCup.

Reactions: 21

lollysep

Omg she actually brought the child away, put him into a kids club so she could stuff her face. That’s another level of shocking! Bring him to dinner, get him ice cream celebrate his life! Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Has she never heard of Madeleine McCann. Now don't come for me, I know they left their kids in a room by themselves so there is a difference but to hand your (just turned) 2 year old over to strangers and leave the building is absolutely horrifying. Anything could happen and they are not there. I have worked in childcare and there are rules around how many children can be cared for per adult depending on ages. I'm not sure if the same laws apply in this set up but there is a huge difference between a 2 year old and 3 year old, never mind 12 year old in how they play. I'm disgusted at this whole set up. The hotel should be ashamed of themselves for bending rules for a nobody and that pair of drunks don't deserve to be parents. I feel sick thinking about that little boy being abandoned on his birthday after her begging for a hotel stay.

Reactions: 17

overgrammers

VIP Member
Yep! “PRstay”
---

Same 🤬
I actually travel to Galway regularly with work, can have the pick of hotels to stay in because it’s paid for, choose that hotel because of handiness and recommend to colleagues travelling from abroad! Not anymore, hopefully sineads freebie was worth the business they’ve just lost.

Reactions: 16
But how is this celebrating Jacob 's birthday? I am sure the poor child would prefer a birthday party and made a big deal of by family, cousins and friends. Instead he gets to hang out at a hotel with these buffoons whilst the drink and eat themselves stupid. Pure selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Iris2020

VIP Member
Any other parent would be throwing a party for their child. Not Sinead, we know Mary gave him gifts, did she show anything from herself and Simon. What is it with these huns. They think of no one but themselves. Selfish the lot of them. I never once thought I'd love break away in a hotel to celebrate my child's birthday. Might have thought I'd love a night away for my own birthday. Can't belive she got her freebie.

redk262

IMG_7427.png

Can tell by her face that she’s pissed. I feel so sorry for Jacob. At least include your child - the fact that she was begging for this stay for HIS BIRTHDAY and then dumps him in the babysitting with a stranger so she can get langers when she was on her hen last week and all? Actual disgrace

I don’t know how long I’ve been following sinead easily five years. Only in recent weeks since her sister started the Camino have I started following her. Mainly I found her walk incredibly interesting and raw. A very real and strong person she is. But I’ve continued to follow her and I can’t believe his genuine and real she is . A really lovely calm and well spoken woman regardless of the grief which she explains impeccably. I just cannot believe they’re cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 14
Evening on the piss with her reluctant fiancé eating a huge free meal and drinking pints.
Nice to know the paying guests won’t get the steam off the hotels piss never mind a bottle of bubbly and a box of chocolates and stuff for the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Ramona

Oh my they put him into creche for 2 hrs and actually left hotel got taxi into town for dinner and drinks.who actually puts child into creche leaves hotel.I all for putting in if go if you rarely get away and don't have childminders on tap like this one.
I thought you had to stay on the premises to use kids club, most likely being run by teens he is a baby what if he got tired or fell over, she is totally selfish... wonder were they back on time to get him?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Oh my they put him into creche for 2 hrs and actually left hotel got taxi into town for dinner and drinks.who actually puts child into creche leaves hotel.I all for putting in if go if you rarely get away and don't have childminders on tap like this one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13