Sinead's Curvy Style #25 I’ll scoff my chips you can keep your kale, I might be big but I’m onraaiill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shorts 🤣 And I’m shocked Simon didn’t “surprise” her with flowers to congratulate her on latest “award”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flowers to herself AKA my partner didn’t bother his arse even giving me a second thought to celebrate my “award” 😂
Probably bought them for someone else while she was living it up in Dublin..when the cats away and all that.

OMG the bleeping state of her dressed like that. That gut is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have the sisters no homes of their own? Why would you want your child’s birthday party crammed into her tiny back garden. And before anyone says anything, I used to live in a house in that estate, the gardens are miniature!

Also, a silent prayer for the lemons served in a plastic box. I love me some plain lemon juice, tomatos and dry lettuce. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have it at Sineads to get the freebies...I would imagine anyway since she is the Beggy Mitchell ...

Reactions: 5
That’s some apron belly, Carbies style should be her name.
I've a bit of a mom tum after two kids. I work out and I'd be very slow to wear shorts. This one...she looks like she's stuffed a pillow down there ffs

• Haha
She can’t even spell her child’s name right Jacon?!
---
They have it at Sineads to get the freebies...I would imagine anyway since she is the Beggy Mitchell ...
Didn’t Slimon pavr the back during lockdown?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How the duck did she squeeze herself into them manage to get them closed, look in the mirror and say as yeah lovely. It's not about the belly or the overhang if she just went two sizes up they would be fine but clearly she would have to open them to sit down. Women of all size should wear shorts but those ones are far too small for her.

Reactions: 10
She can’t even spell her child’s name right Jacon?!
---

Didn’t Slimon pavr the back during lockdown?
I think that was her parents house or his parents house. It’s definitely her house in the stories. I lived in the house right behind her for a few months. 🥴

Reactions: 7
It's bad when she doesn't know her own sons name! Hostess who can't host! Bowl of lettuce and a few tomatoes! Wow classy

Reactions: 6
I dont comment often , but today is world suicide prevention day... For someone who is apparently a "brand ambassador" for LSW not one mention of this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.