Sinead's Curvy Style #23 Will neady ever get her dream wedding or is it back to splitsville she’s heading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That manky black jumpsuit she wears for singing in, looks like it's falling apart
It's awful looking. Probably waiting for Maeve from Love Cherish to give her another one
---
Snug fit aka too fecking small Sinead!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's the same as Sarah burbs jackets that won't tie across way to small.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry now but the one size fits all gold top is stuck to her. It’s barely on her belly button and notice she doesn’t step back from the camera and keeps the waist well covered. Would Pamela Scott ever give it up, flogging old Nana shite with an oil tank for a model. I wouldn’t use that green dress to wipe up a spill never mind pay good money and then go out in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surprised she still doesn't have a clicker very unprofessional walking to the camera

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry now but the one size fits all gold top is stuck to her. It’s barely on her belly button and notice she doesn’t step back from the camera and keeps the waist well covered. Would Pamela Scott ever give it up, flogging old Nana shite with an oil tank for a model. I wouldn’t use that green dress to wipe up a spill never mind pay good money and then go out in it.
Do you follow Trisha ? She’s even worse . Pamela Scott must be hard up

Reactions: 5

Oil tank for a model. Creased now I am!!!!

She needs to stop squeezing herself into same clothes. She is bleeping huge unit IRL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pamela Scott has zero style. But then again maybe if some of the clothes fit they might be ok on another person. But very dated.

Reactions: 5
And her trying her best to see if she can find her collar bones and force them out...out on a Tuesday sure why not sinead least u went back for 10 min to the house to jcup

Reactions: 2
I would bet my house that JCup has NO suncream on him. She has no concept of parenting. Idiot.

Reactions: 2
That jewellery is like something you’d buy for Mother’s Day when you’re 12 years old and have a tenner to spend! And your ma fecks it into a drawer, never to be seen again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.