Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she have an onlyfans?

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I thought she’d kept that one quiet
I mean… it’s like only a matter of time. You’ll start to see her hanging less with fitness and mindset and more with girls/guys who have onlyfans. Then one day it’ll launch .

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think it’s weird that the hotel left her a teddy bear gift when she was the guest at a wedding

Reactions: 13
She’s getting as bad a SOH. Moaning and whinging all week about feeling run down and sick and now she’s showing 2 days of heavy drinking

Reactions: 15
Jesus those Insta stories today are as rough as guts…how does she think that’s good content? So messy

Reactions: 13
How awks was it when she was leaning in and puckering up for a kiss and Jack wouldn’t kiss her so she kissed him on the cheek

Reactions: 11
Anyone see her pissed up and go live by mistake. What a mess she is, she needs to learn to stop posting shit when she’s pissed up.

Reactions: 8
I seen them today in ballybofey ... loud pissed and rough as ... and I confirm the toes are as scary in real life !!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.