Sinéad Hegarty #10 Now she’s got Sam she has a plan, Fiji, wedding and baby by Jan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes what were all those messages. Was it him that kept asking her about wearing the jacket? Very strange

Reactions: 2
I would be furious if my private messages were dissected and shared like that

I think he just has a strange sense of humour

Reactions: 5
The next day he was delighted to see they were wearing the same tops! I wouldn’t call that a sense of humour

She comments on been at Dundee? I think and someone here also said somewhere else.
There is an old ID photo card in her pics woth edinburgh uni on it.

I don't know where this is going but I'm along for the ride that's for sure

She comments on been at Dundee? I think and someone here also said somewhere else.
There is an old ID photo card in her pics woth edinburgh uni on it.

I don't know where this is going but I'm along for the ride that's for sure
I’m so confused?

Her BF in that Dyson video is the SPITTING IMAGE of Jack from MAFS. I cannot unsee it, especially he ties it back

Reactions: 3
She's really desperate for Sam to pop the question.

She can't sleep because her mind is racing? Would I take 'mediation' tips from this but, certainly not. And then to throw in.. I'm sure this is what a bride feels like before her wedding sorry what?

Reactions: 10
Anyone know what the original book was for “book club” this week? The one that was “too heavy”?

He is not into her at all. He always looks irritated by her if anything. Why stay? Just for the Instagram clout?

I’m sorry, is Becca doing CBT now? Isn’t that only for qualified psychologists or counsellors? And I mean degree qualified?!

Surely that is a regulated therapy?! She could seriously damage someone’s mental health is she is not properly qualified under a regulatory body?

Reactions: 14
I've always thought that. And she's a nurse , she absolutely must know she's not qualified to offer CBT?

Reactions: 4