Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got two cats and they’re very precious to me. Tilly has always done this even when Gemma was alive in their old house but it’s got gradually worse with the birth of a new baby. They wake up to tit on their sofa and have to wash the covers and scrub it clean every single day. How is that not a hygiene risk with a pregnant woman and a toddler? Derrina did have toximoplosis in the summer of 2022 and like it or not Talitha was born 8 weeks prematurely. Not sure if the two are connected but which sane person would live with tit in a family room when they don’t employ a cleaner?!
Hello Simon 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Ethan’s done a walk with his friends for Grief Encounter - Lovely thing to do!

My truck is his ick of a father who just grosses me out especially when he was doing those “Sargent Major” voices… and i’ve just watched the video of Ethan saying thank you to people whose donated, which was such a lovely thing and they (assuming Simon) has included a donation message “from” His and Derrinas daughter which obviously Simon/Derrina wrote - Why not just let it be a thing between Ethan and his mum? Why do they have to insert the baby into it?? I just find it odd

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why do they keep being gifted things? They could easily afford to buy them 🙄

Reactions: 6
84449315-0-image-a-3_1714812617130.jpg

It's been a long few days and not without some drama along the way; but as ever we are incredibly grateful to the wonderful doctors and midwives at Stoke Mandeville Hospital for getting us
through.
Now it's time to hopefully get Derrina &
Theo home from hospital this weekend.
I hate missing work, especially now that we've reached the climax of the season; but family comes first so I won't be on #soccersaturday this weekend but will be back next week. Thank you @samjmills19 and the team for being so supportive and for the lovely @julianwarren for stepping in the last
couple of weeks.

no small statement from this one. Always has to have a bit of drama. always feel for Ethan reading his statements.

Reactions: 6
Derrina is very insecure isn’t she? Everything is always about her not being ‘enough’. Being the second wife, being the step mother, not getting to full term, etc etc.

I have a lot of sympathy for that. But I hope Simon isn’t using it to manipulate her - he seems very disingenuous and self-absorbed.

I hope she gets some help with that and realises that ST is lucky to have her. He’s the one batting well out of his league, not her.

Reactions: 11
Derrina is very insecure isn’t she? Everything is always about her not being ‘enough’. Being the second wife, being the step mother, not getting to full term, etc etc.

I have a lot of sympathy for that. But I hope Simon isn’t using it to manipulate her - he seems very disingenuous and self-absorbed.

I hope she gets some help with that and realises that ST is lucky to have her. He’s the one batting well out of his league, not her.
That’s a really good point. He has no problem speaking on her behalf about what she thinks and feels and I wonder if he checks with her first it’s ok to share all those personal thoughts with thousands of strangers on the internet

Reactions: 7
That’s a really good point. He has no problem speaking on her behalf about what she thinks and feels and I wonder if he checks with her first it’s ok to share all those personal thoughts with thousands of strangers on the internet
I think he’s very controlling and manipulative. He was never going to end up with a strong woman who could and would stand up to him.

Notice both with this post, and the one from last weekend, he’s made it clear that he hates not being at work. As if he resents Derrina and their unborn/newborn child for him having to not be on TV as the centre of attention for 2 Saturdays.
He didn’t have to say that at all. It’s not about him. Arrogant prick.

Reactions: 11
I can’t abide this man. The sound of his voice is enough to tip me over the edge and seeing his twatting face on the tv gives me full on rage.
Absolute 🔔🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair , Julian his stand in on Soccer Saturday is far better and does an excellent job. Simon makes way too many errors and comes across as rude.

Reactions: 8
I’m fairly sure somebody with their own career as a commercial disputes lawyer is more than able to stand up to him.

I think he’s very controlling and manipulative. He was never going to end up with a strong woman who could and would stand up to him.

Notice both with this post, and the one from last weekend, he’s made it clear that he hates not being at work. As if he resents Derrina and their unborn/newborn child for him having to not be on TV as the centre of attention for 2 Saturdays.
He didn’t have to say that at all. It’s not about him. Arrogant prick.

Not a fan of either of them but am glad to hear their baby made a safe entrance in to the world and they are now at home.
Can’t stand the dreary long over- loading posts about it but nonetheless a healthy and happy delivery is good news.
I really have so much love for Ethan. He’s such a great kid. I don’t care much for Simon but I’m a total moron because I still follow him and his wife on IG like I need the content to continuously wind me up…

Reactions: 3