Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A podcast for men who have children by a) women who are dead that they no longer name b) women who aren't white and are living in the media's shadow of their predecessor

Everything is a cash cow with him, I think most agree ha.

Reactions: 9
After seeing the scan picture this morning when the news was announced, it looks like the baby has Simon's quiff. I can't unsee it 🤦‍♀️ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate that last line on his blood cancer awareness post "don't die of ignorance" like it's your fault or implying Gemma died due to her own ignorance.

As I understand from his own words in interviews after she died, symptoms were missed because he had been suffering with stress/depression, they put it down to her worrying about him!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Firstly, I genuinely hope that Derrina and baby are Ok, although this doesn’t look good.
But who on earth takes a selfie like this? This is next level, even for Slime-on. Derrina looks terrified and he’s posing for the camera? And then to post it publicly for attention? It’s sick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Firstly, I genuinely hope that Derrina and baby are Ok, although this doesn’t look good.
But who on earth takes a selfie like this? This is next level, even for Slime-on. Derrina looks terrified and he’s posing for the camera? And then to post it publicly for attention? It’s sick.
Urgh. ‘You ok huns?’

Reactions: 11
Urgh. ‘You ok huns?’
Exactly this. He wants the outpouring of concern, but he also knows the Daily Fail will pick it up and publish it, which means (paid) interviews about his experience further down the line. Just vile.

Reactions: 23
He is a truly awful person. Who does that?! It’s even worse than checking into a hospital on Facebook.

I too hope everything is ok but bloody hell, that is a pretty sick way to behave

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's disgusting. He might have well as tagged himself at the hospital on Facebook and replied PM ya hun when people ask if everything is okay. Lowest attention seeking crap I've ever seen especially knowing that Derina doesn't like being featured too heavily on his Instagram too. Horrible, selfish, narcissistic man

• Heart
He’s desperate to stay relevant and not content with pimping out his poor deceased wife and traumatised son, he’s now pimping out Derrina and their unborn child! What a slime ball.

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine how that photo took place? ‘Let’s take a photo of us darling.’ Then proceeds to close eyes in said photo. Ffs man

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope the family friend comes back and tries to justify this because I’m all ears

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jeez, he’s a vacuum for attention. It’s just not appropriate, the problem is that some people don’t know when to stop sharing, this is one of these occasions. The obsession for taking photos of yourself constantly is nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this. He wants the outpouring of concern, but he also knows the Daily Fail will pick it up and publish it, which means (paid) interviews about his experience further down the line. Just vile.
He’s despicable! I hate it when people post tit like this. It’s private. And like you’ve said, it’s all for the attention! Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why's he pretending to be asleep, whilst holding his phone for a selfie. What an idiot.

He's so sleezy and desperate for attention

• Sick
  • Heart
I really and truly hope the baby is okay.
Bit as for that pic what a total hole . Just looking for attention

Reactions: 7
He’ll do anything for attention. So inappropriate to take a photo when Derrina looks shook but worse again to post it publically. I feel sorry for her, he’s continues posting things of her when she explicitly says she doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 11