Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He honestly makes my teeth itch. As far as I know this is Derrina’s first child and for the baby to be in NICU must be awful. The last thing she needs is her picture taken and posted IG and her husband calling a press conference. head.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they've discussed showing the baby on social media? I'd imagine his wife might be against it as she seems quite private herself and now with the baby being extra fragile she might be even more against it. I cant believe he even posted the photos he already has and updated his social media. You just know in the back of his mind he's like "great this is going to get me so much attention". He just makes me cringe. I hope his new wife genuinely loves Simons son as I really think he's poor mother was the only provider of parental love. The posts he made about that poor boy in the months after he lost his mum were such an invasion of his privacy its so wrong.

Reactions: 14
Baby Talitha is now home, complete with a 191817 minute video by her Dad on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
He gives me the creeps. He gives off ‘controlling’ vibes
Absolutely. He’s a walking red flag. The way he uses horrific situations (his wife’s death, his son’s grief, his baby’s premature birth) for media attention is just disgusting, and he exposes his loved ones when they’re at their most vulnerable.
And he’s just generally a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I get taking photos and a personal video when you have a baby come home, but my god the video he put on Instagram, just gives off attention seeking vibes so much, he really does like using sad and horrific situations for his own benefit, almost like he wants people to feel sorry for him. He seems to thrive off situations in life that most of us would find traumatic. There’s something very wrong with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s a prize cockwomble. Just saw his latest picture on stories of the breast pump etc - I really hope he’s pulling his finger out and doing ALL the washing/sterilising because if he’s making Derrina do it as well as the pumping then that’s just another reason for me to hate him. Pumping is hard bloody work!

Reactions: 11
Oh wow Simon was your baby #prem #prembaby #premature ??? I had no idea because you haven’t used enough hashtags mate!!!
Happy world prem baby day guys 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow Simon was your baby #prem #prembaby #premature ??? I had no idea because you haven’t used enough hashtags mate!!!
Happy world prem baby day guys 🙏
I’m heartbroken for him. He missed out on their weekend away because baby came so early!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He'll probably get a podcast and several interviews out of this now 🙄

Reactions: 9
Bloody Derrina is a Saint isn't she. Flip me he thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread

Reactions: 7