Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow the baby arrived very early ! Glad that all is ok and I hope they have a smooth road ahead.

Reactions: 5
So so pleased for Derrina, and I hope she and baby continue to be healthy and strong.
I also hope that Slime-on steps up and is supportive, without thrusting a camera in their faces and exposing them to the media. He’ll be thrilled that he’s got another personal story to make money from…

Reactions: 18
So so pleased for Derrina, and I hope she and baby continue to be healthy and strong.
I also hope that Slime-on steps up and is supportive, without thrusting a camera in their faces and exposing them to the media. He’ll be thrilled that he’s got another personal story to make money from…

Slime-on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to the thread -but just had to quickly say that I also gave birth at Stoke Mandeville and I would never go there again. It was horrific and I absolutely blame the hospital. I wonder if they got better treatment because he’s a “celeb”

• Sad
  • Heart
So the baby was born via an emergency c section on Tuesday(I think), but slime-on managed to do a tv and newspaper interview today.

I was impressed that he found time to set up a light ring for the tv interview, even though he has a son, premature daughter and wife who is still in hospital, to look after. #priorities

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I hope mum and baby are well and he doesn’t live off the birth story for the next six months.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if all had gone smoothly , what would he be able to sell then. Poor Derrina probably hasn’t her post c section poo yet and he’s selling out to the highest bidder.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not sure anyone who’s got a child in NICU would be talking about going to a baby show, let alone thinking about it. They’ve left it quite late preparing for her birth too, they’ve got a pram and a car seat, and that’s it?! by this time most people will have at least got a sleep space set up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He’s hoping for all that stuff to be #gifted in exchange for an insta mention. He’s a grifter.

Reactions: 15
He's a grifter alright. And i wouldn't be soooooo gullible that Derrina isn't in on it all. Sure, she may not be the one doing the actual social media posts / interviews but without a doubt she would have agreed to the stuff he does. Ugh he is one yukky, need-to-get-rid-of-that-90's-hairstyle man.

Reactions: 8
He'll be on loose women soon saying how hard it is having a child in nicu and an older child. Blah blah blah

Reactions: 12
He's a grifter alright. And i wouldn't be soooooo gullible that Derrina isn't in on it all. Sure, she may not be the one doing the actual social media posts / interviews but without a doubt she would have agreed to the stuff he does. Ugh he is one yukky, need-to-get-rid-of-that-90's-hairstyle man.
I’m not so sure about this. I think he’s quite controlling. We know that she hates her picture being taken and more so when it’s shared online, but he ignores that and does it anyway. I get the feeling she’s lovely (maybe slightly naive/vulnerable?) and he’s just an hole.

Reactions: 18
The music playing in the background of his quick chat to his fans is actually a song written about a prem baby in nicu. I wonder what his Spotify search was 🙄…..song about prem babies 😵💫

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Urgh he's now got unending content hasn't he, which is what he wants. Lots of monologues and heart felt pieces from him over the next few months.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Only came to say the same as above - we are going to be hearing about this for the rest of his life. Not trying to down play how hard it can be, but he is the worst person for this to happen to - he’s going to milk it for absolutely everything he can get

Reactions: 7
The music playing in the background of his quick chat to his fans is actually a song written about a prem baby in nicu. I wonder what his Spotify search was 🙄…..song about prem babies 😵💫
Has he used ‘Wires’ by Athlete?

I find it mad that there are people who take the time to update social media with these videos when there are tit things happening. Absolutely bizarre priorities.

• Haha