Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he earning his money? Clearly sky sports didn’t want him back!
I feel sorry for his son.

Reactions: 1
If i remember right, a while ago that he was heavily insured and was living on the payout
So his living off the fact his wife died.
Shouldn’t he be saving that for his sons future!
The man is a creep, I didn’t like him before this. Something about him is off.

Reactions: 10
I thought I was the only one.
The whole thing was so sad but wow, he has maximised his opportunities from her sad death. I had to unfollow... by about 6 month after I’m sure it was, I got sick of all the stories like he was the only person in the world to experience loss and to watch him openly milk if for every possible self advantage was awful

Reactions: 15
I thought I was the only one.
The whole thing was so sad but wow, he has maximised his opportunities from her sad death. I had to unfollow... by about 6 month after I’m sure it was, I got sick of all the stories like he was the only person in the world to experience loss and to watch him openly milk if for every possible self advantage was awful
I remember feeling bad I felt like that.
But he really is a slime ball.
I also feel sorry for his wife’s parents, I wonder this has effected them?
They must see him for what he is?
It would break my heart to watch they way this vile man has behaved.
He is vile, I remember him going on a holiday with his son in a brand new VW camper van. He was selling like Judith charmers does on wish you were here!
Very uncomfortable to watch. I can’t imagine how his wife’s family must feel.

Reactions: 11
I remember feeling bad I felt like that.
But he really is a slime ball.
I also feel sorry for his wife’s parents, I wonder this has effected them?
They must see him for what he is?
It would break my heart to watch they way this vile man has behaved.
He is vile, I remember him going on a holiday with his son in a brand new VW camper van. He was selling like Judith charmers does on wish you were here!
Very uncomfortable to watch. I can’t imagine how his wife’s family must feel.
Absolutely this. Feel for her parents totally

Reactions: 5
Steve Bland is apparently on ‘Lorraine’ this morning talking about his new girlfriend who is an NHS worker. His wife died in September 2018 which, to me, doesn’t seem that long ago either. I don’t know anything about him or much about Simon Thomas but I do have a young son and if God forbid anything happened to my husband, I couldn’t imagine rushing into another relationship and certainly not to the point where they were meeting my son

Reactions: 15
Steve Bland is apparently on ‘Lorraine’ this morning talking about his new girlfriend who is an NHS worker. His wife died in September 2018 which, to me, doesn’t seem that long ago either. I don’t know anything about him or much about Simon Thomas but I do have a young son and if God forbid anything happened to my husband, I couldn’t imagine rushing into another relationship and certainly not to the point where they were meeting my son
I see that, I don’t even know who Steve Bland is. Far too quick if you ask me.

Reactions: 3
I think men move on far quickly than women. I lost my husband three years ago and cannot imagine dating, in fact apart from work I am a hermit lol. I lost my mum around the same time so bought my dad to live with me so he had some company, mainly from the dog as I am at work, especially now as I am in pharmacy working all the hours god sends and a few more on top of that. Saying that my hubby and I used to joke about what happened if one or the other died, he would have moved someone else in by teatime 😂😂😂 he could not entertain himself at all, I was his entertainment! Where as I make my own jewellery, beadweaving do it can take 2 or three weeks for a piece, I read, waste far too much time on the internet, tv, walk the dog and loads more I am never bored. my son would like me to meet someone but I can still not bear the thought of it, he was my soulmate and I just cannot imagine ever replacing him. So when you see these tv men quickly moving on , yes Rio I am thinking about you too I always think that basically they want someone to look after their kids and to entertain them. Also payment from mag spreads will come in handy, I doubt anyone would pay me for a photo shot if I went on a date with Wayne from Iceland 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think men move on far quickly than women. I lost my husband three years ago and cannot imagine dating, in fact apart from work I am a hermit lol. I lost my mum around the same time so bought my dad to live with me so he had some company, mainly from the dog as I am at work, especially now as I am in pharmacy working all the hours god sends and a few more on top of that. Saying that my hubby and I used to joke about what happened if one or the other died, he would have moved someone else in by teatime 😂😂😂 he could not entertain himself at all, I was his entertainment! Where as I make my own jewellery, beadweaving do it can take 2 or three weeks for a piece, I read, waste far too much time on the internet, tv, walk the dog and loads more I am never bored. my son would like me to meet someone but I can still not bear the thought of it, he was my soulmate and I just cannot imagine ever replacing him. So when you see these tv men quickly moving on , yes Rio I am thinking about you too I always think that basically they want someone to look after their kids and to entertain them. Also payment from mag spreads will come in handy, I doubt anyone would pay me for a photo shot if I went on a date with Wayne from Iceland 😂😂😂
I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and mum.
I would rather see you with Wayne from Iceland’s than bloody Rio, I defended him at first but the more you see him the more you realise he got himself a pretty kid sitter!
You sound amazing and thank you for all your hard work. 💙😘

Reactions: 9
😂 I feel the same way as you. My husband died and I’ve got no inclination to ‘find’ anyone else. I’ve got a lovely daughter and some great friends. Plus, I quite enjoy my own company. Loved your Wayne from Iceland comment! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate the way he acts like he's the first man to ever be widowed, also him pimping out his son for the sympathy vote is just disgusting.

Reactions: 12
I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and mum.
I would rather see you with Wayne from Iceland’s than bloody Rio, I defended him at first but the more you see him the more you realise he got himself a pretty kid sitter!
You sound amazing and thank you for all your hard work. 💙😘
Thank you, I am quite sure I am not amazing, especially in the looks department 😂 But like most people on here watching these men basically using their kids for cash I find it uncomfortable. I also hope that these women stay for the long haul as It would be terrible for the child to not only have lost their mum but then to lose the woman that they may have seen as a substitute mummy, if Kate walked out due to Rio’s cheating (if he is, although I cannot imagine for a minute he is faithful, if you cannot stay faithful to a woman dying of cancer, when can you?) it’s the children that will be heartbroken not him.

😂 I feel the same way as you. My husband died and I’ve got no inclination to ‘find’ anyone else. I’ve got a lovely daughter and some great friends. Plus, I quite enjoy my own company. Loved your Wayne from Iceland comment! 😂
I think liking yourself is the key, I like me , I am ok, I can keep busy , entertain myself no problem. Why would I need a man? I am 50 years old , what would one add to my life? I am too busy at work to go out, although now that would also be an issue lol. The thought of touching and being touched scares me to death, I cannot see myself ever getting past that. i am a crap cook, my hubby did all that , lol he loved it, so I am not a domestic goddess and am too old to start that. Then you have to look at the bigger picture, I have my own house, it’s small but it is mine no mortgage, would I want to share it? and get financially involved with some one else? As I look at it I cannot see I would gain anything from having a new man in my life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you, I am quite sure I am not amazing, especially in the looks department 😂 But like most people on here watching these men basically using their kids for cash I find it uncomfortable. I also hope that these women stay for the long haul as It would be terrible for the child to not only have lost their mum but then to lose the woman that they may have seen as a substitute mummy, if Kate walked out due to Rio’s cheating (if he is, although I cannot imagine for a minute he is faithful, if you cannot stay faithful to a woman dying of cancer, when can you?) it’s the children that will be heartbroken not him.

I think liking yourself is the key, I like me , I am ok, I can keep busy , entertain myself no problem. Why would I need a man? I am 50 years old , what would one add to my life? I am too busy at work to go out, although now that would also be an issue lol. The thought of touching and being touched scares me to death, I cannot see myself ever getting past that. i am a crap cook, my hubby did all that , lol he loved it, so I am not a domestic goddess and am too old to start that. Then you have to look at the bigger picture, I have my own house, it’s small but it is mine no mortgage, would I want to share it? and get financially involved with some one else? As I look at it I cannot see I would gain anything from having a new man in my life.
Agree with everything you’ve said. The thought of living with someone else doesn’t appeal at all! We all have our ‘funny’ ways and the thought of having to adjust and make allowances just seems like hard work. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was just looking out of interest and he’s not shared any pictures of Gemma for over a year. Didn’t even acknowledge her on Mother’s Day. How sad for his little boy :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Simon has just done a Q & A on Instagram and this question came up....

That'll be a yes then!!!!

Screenshot_20200414-175006_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yes he will marry her and guess what? He’s just put his house on the market early March!!!

Reactions: 1