Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this guy’s now doing life insurance ads talking about his wife.

Something’s really off about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What the eff? What do you mean talking about his wife??
Yeah basically that he was sooo pleased she had life insurance and it took a weight off his shoulders and that everyone should have life insurance because money from your wife dying is great

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yeah basically that he was sooo pleased she had life insurance and it took a weight off his shoulders and that everyone should have life insurance because money from your wife dying is great
He's monetised the death of someone he said he loved. He's fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I heard him talking about life insurance - auto play on YouTube and I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t realise it was an ad as I was pottering around.

Reactions: 2
Jesus bleeping christ. That is awful. Imagine making money off the fact your wife died. I wonder what her family think. Is he still with the girlfriend?

Reactions: 8
He’ll just claim it’s to bring awareness to others or that he needs to financially support his son. Living locally to him, I can assure you, we are all sick to the stomach. The school his wife worked at, the parents were so sad about what happened and supported Simon but now, they are utterly disgusted with him. He is smarmy and I’d love him to find this thread and comment on what we are saying.

Reactions: 15
He’ll just claim it’s to bring awareness to others or that he needs to financially support his son. Living locally to him, I can assure you, we are all sick to the stomach. The school his wife worked at, the parents were so sad about what happened and supported Simon but now, they are utterly disgusted with him. He is smarmy and I’d love him to find this thread and comment on what we are saying.
Wow. Do you know Simon or his wife personally?

Reactions: 1
Losing a parent is tragic, losing a partner is devastating, however I can’t help but feel mental health is at this high rate because of this media “oversharing”. I often feel overwhelming grief and health anxiety because of the constant deaths in the papers, on the tv. There’s raising awareness and there’s grief non stop, woe me articles.

Glad to see I'm not the only one sick of his 'woe is me' act. Yes I'm sad that he lost his wife and his son lost his mother, but leave the poor woman to rest.

Reactions: 4
There is just something about him that makes my skin crawl.
i followed him just after his wife died.
But soon unfollowed as I felt it was all about him, even though he was saying it’s all about his son. It wasn’t.
he used the death of his poor wife to help his failing career.
Other famous men have lost their wives, the footballer Rio Ferdinand and he didn’t shove his children in the spot light. He dealt with it with dignity.
This Guy is a creep and he is all me me me me.
I would love to know how his wife’s family feel.

Reactions: 12
I think his wives family will feel hurt by him but they won’t want to say too much because of Ethan.

Reactions: 6
He comes across as very slimy, trying to look piercingly at the camera with his permatan- yuk.

• Haha
He’s a creep. He tried to chat me up (whilst married) when I was around 17, and I said as much. Didn’t bother him, he kept trying and trying until I told him the ring on his finger should be his priority and to leave me alone. Ever since then I’ve viewed him differently and when his poor wife died and he paraded his poor child around the media circuit I kept thinking of that night he was persistent to the point of being scary.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There is just something about him that makes my skin crawl.
i followed him just after his wife died.
But soon unfollowed as I felt it was all about him, even though he was saying it’s all about his son. It wasn’t.
he used the death of his poor wife to help his failing career.
Other famous men have lost their wives, the footballer Rio Ferdinand and he didn’t shove his children in the spot light. He dealt with it with dignity.
This Guy is a creep and he is all me me me me.
I would love to know how his wife’s family feel.
Rio the shagger did plenty of ‘poor me, lonely single dad’ publicity after his wife died. He’s just as bloody bad, as far as I can see.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree. There are lots of rumours that he and Kate were seeing each other before Rebecca passed. I always feel for Rebecca’s family as she was so privateand Rio and Kate constantly post on social media, sold their wedding to Ok etc.