Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having read that I went over to his twitter and saw the tweet that was quoted, the link to his friends tweet was unavaible🤔 strange!

And do you think he will come back to Instagram and reveal he actually got married while on his break??

Attachments

Having read that I went over to his twitter and saw the tweet that was quoted, the link to his friends tweet was unavaible🤔 strange!

And do you think he will come back to Instagram and reveal he actually got married while on his break??
I actually don't know. I hope he is ok though.

I think it says it's unavailable if the person they are quoting has their Twitter account set to private. Looks like his friend values his own privacy more than Simon does!

Men usually get over losing their wives very quickly. I’m sick of hearing him bleating on. That little boy will be scarred forever losing his mother so young and all Simon cares about is himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Men usually get over losing their wives very quickly. I’m sick of hearing him bleating on. That little boy will be scarred forever losing his mother so young and all Simon cares about is himself.
That’s a very harsh generalisation about all men.

Reactions: 9

It took my dad 4 months. I was 39 at the time so didn’t affect me too much. I don’t think men get over their wives quicker, I think they just replace them because they are the weaker species and can’t cope on their own.

Reactions: 19
It took my dad 4 months. I was 39 at the time so didn’t affect me too much. I don’t think men get over their wives quicker, I think they just replace them because they are the weaker species and can’t cope on their own.
Same here it took my dad about 6 months. He was 65 and I was so pleased he had someone as I hate that he would be spending the rest of his life alone. It hasn't replaced my mum, everytime I go to her grave I can see that he's been and he has all of her photos around the house and her treasured ornaments.

He did mention once that he was forced into this situation but that he just needed companionship. I've never judged him, the end of my mother's life was extremely traumatic and I'm glad he can be happy again.

Reactions: 12
He lives locally to me, and I saw him and his girlfriend and son recently. Lots of PDA 😕

Reactions: 2
I do not like the way the child is reading in the audiobook. Somethings aren’t meant to be shared with the world. The inner workings of a child’s emotional state and coming to terms with the death of his mum shouldn’t be recorded in a sound booth with a price tag put on it.

This is not ok it’s extortion. The child has no choice and even if he did want to say no he probably doesn’t want to let his dad “down”. So sad

Reactions: 10
Wow, the poor son. 16 months is no time to be introducing him to another woman!!
I had to unfollow him after a while.
Using his wifes death to get press.
Smh

Reactions: 4
i have no problem with him finding love again. I can’t judge him as I don’t know how I’d be if I went through the heartbreaking loss of a spouse.

The bit that I find difficult was all the public sharing of everything and shoving the camera in his sons face. I’m really glad that he has chosen to live his life privately now.

Reactions: 5
I think he was only sharing because he had no work lined up, he hinted a few times about jobs.

Reactions: 1
You think that is bad? Read about Freckled Fox blogger. Her husband died of cancer, left her with 5 kids, within EIGHT weeks of his death she had MARRIED someone else.

She and her new husband now won't allow her dead husband's parents to see the children, even though they gave her money, and if it wasn't for her dead husband she wouldn't have had all the luxuries/house she had. Her dead husband's family have begged her publically on social media for them to see the kids. The new husband is a freak that has exploited the situation.
Oh my god! I used to follow her and was heartbroken for her and the children when he dies, I did not know she was stopping the grandparents seeing their sons children!!! That is horrific! For one second both she and Simon should stop and think about what her late husband and his late wife would be saying!! I would be destroyed knowing my husband had moved on so fast, not giving my child the time he needs.

Reactions: 1